• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird bite photos (Warning ~ Graphic)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Ouch. First pic looks bad, i wonder if it will bruise. I did not know about this thread when I had my little injury from being stupid and putting my finger in an unknown bird's cage. Bummer! I was rather proud of the bird bite I had, I still can not feel my finger tip lol.

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
I was rather proud of the bird bite I had, I still can not feel my finger tip lol.
:lol: I'm weirdly proud of all of my little scars on my hand that I got from birds too. I wasn't crazy about the little mark I have on my nose from Echo. It faded thou, plus I have a lot of freckles so that helps camouflage it :laugh:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I finally got a good enough bite to post :lol: All I was doing was cleaning his cage. I must have bumped something to hard and he came downward at my hand faster than I have ever seen him move before. There is even grey dust from him on my hand!
View attachment 286212
Ow!!! I know that hurt! That's how I got nailed from little Miss Scarlette... she was quick! And I was giving her food to boot! Stinkers!

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
I'm pet sitting Sammy right now the brown throated conure!
He is very bitey right now and during a molt...

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
There is an M2 at the rescue that really likes me but is nervous of most people (it took me a good year and a half working with him for him to trust me). He almost fell off my arm once, caught himself with his beak all the way around my arm, but didn't make a mark! He was purposefully really gentle about it. He's an awesome bird! I just love him to death.
Here is his story-
Midwest Avian Adoption & Rescue Services, Inc. (MAARS) - Bird adoption, sanctuary, rescue, and care education services for parrots and other captive exotic 'pet' birds. News and Events - BORN TO BE WILD: Second Annual MAARS Benefit Silent Auction and
Is Malachi available for adoption?

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Sadly, Malachi passed away a little over 2 years ago. :(

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Poor Malachi.He was such a beautiful little guy.