• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What does your bird call you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicklette

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Courtney
Im “Weeeee”. For some reason that is what Chiquita calls me. She will call herself Chiquita Banana but me is, “Weeee.” Then she says, “I Love you.”

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Emma calls me Sachi and Poopie.:o:

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Alex calls me by fart noises, Lola calls me PEEKABOO, Rico calls me by beep beeps, Harley calls me RAWR! hahahah

:hehe:I don't know if I would have shared what Alex calls you!!

But I'm so envious of you all. Out of 5 only the sun Rika calls----she calls me Poppa--and says it to Dad/Poppa, to pine nuts, apples, and in place of nite nite!!!

Maryconch7

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Mary
I haven't got my baby yet, but most of the other birds I have had have called me Mom since that's what they heard my kids call me. Now since I have grandkids they call me Mima, so I am not sure which one to try to teach him. My husband says Mima so I guess I will try that. He/She will probably decide for itself and call me Hey Stupid. LOL
Does anyone have any input on this? My baby is a Blue Front Amazon so I think it will talk.

Jadesmom

Real Name
Mary Ann
Buddy calls me mommy or zookeeper. Jade calls me good girl or pretty bird. Ducky calls me Ducky. Bella calls me "Boop" sometimes which is her nickname.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
well Samantha is our talking girl tiel..dont forget girl tiels dont talk but she didnt read the manual and she yells bad baby boy whenever we come into the room :hehe:

tonyasb

Strolling the yard
Lucina calls me Chirp, CHIRP (very sweetly), unless she's really feeling needy (which is often) then it's SCREECH!

Kayaker

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
George
My Scarlet called me George for the first 2 weeks I had him, after that he has called me Bird, I guess he figured two Georges in the house was to many and so I am now bird.

Allessa

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janifer
Jaden has a certain distinct flock call when hes calling me. I cant explain it. Lizzy calls me "hi baby" (very muffled but pretty darn cute for a lovie!!) And Cloud..ready for this? Monkeybutt. WHERE did he put mommy and monkeybutt together?? idk. He never says it to Eric, but everytime i walk in the room he says "monkeybutt!" lol

Artistic Feathers

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jenn
Kei calls me Peekaboo.
:omg: Allison, my quaker calls my mom peekaboo.
He calls me good bird.:dancing:

All the others have their own call fer me.

Although, I must admit I thought I was crazy when I realized they had names for me. I am glad to know that others experience the same :D:D

Dax

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Brad
I have not heard my 2 call me anything. Merlin my GW says lots of stuff but he usually just squawks at me or screams. Joe my Scarlet does not talk much but I have heard him say hello and trill. Although I was vacuuming one time and one of them said my name and they had to scream it because I heard it. Scarred the **** out of me. So basically they just squawk at me or scream.

bellas momma

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maranda
Bella has a call for me when she wants me I cant describe it. She sometimes does say mama. She calls my hubby pretty, my mom mawmaw and she does know the names of the dogs but mostly calls them silly boys and stopit. I recently got a new kitten and when I showed her I said look at the kitty she said kittycat NO!!!:huh:
I wish her voice was loader and he calls were quiter:hehe: She has to be on my shoulder for me to hear what she is saying but she does know alot of words and uses them right Like tonight I had her and was getting a drink out of the fridge and she said milk. I wasnt getting milk but I said you cant have milk she said why:eek:
This has become her new thing I tell her no on something and she says Why:huh:
And I was told conures didnt talk and if they did very little and was just copying words I think bella didnt get that memo..;)
I always wanted kids but never got to have any so I guess bella felt she needed to be my child.. And she is the baby forsure and she tells me so daily..:D

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Oh I only have two birds that do.. and that's Keiko and Leila.

According to Keiko I'm "HELLOOO KEIKOOOOOOOOOOO" or sometimes "KEIKOOOOOOO". :huh: And Leila, my GCC, calls me "Leila".

ETA: OMG I just went back and read through the whole thread.. and :rofl::rofl::rofl: I was laughing so much that my cockatiels are giving me the looks!

Last edited:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Squeeky always says "Hi Squeeky" lol

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Dinner:rofl: ok j/k

Vega

Real Name
Joni
My fids don't call me anything...however Gypsy calls my mom "birdie birdie birdie" lol

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
Its usually just Maw.... But is she is in a desperate mood it is MAW MAW MAW MAW I WANT YOU!!!! I WANT YOU RIGHT NOW...

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Lucy (CAG) calls my husband with pitiful beeps, and he falls for it every time :hehe:
Mojo (TAG) does not call me anything, but that might be a good thing, since the first thing she said to me was "Shut up B___h"

Corkey calls me Mooooooooooooom!!! as seen in this video....LOL... if you listen you can also hear my daughter call me in the same way. She stared the whole thing ...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.