• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What does your bird call you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
It's crazy... everything has a name with Mia. The dogs all have names and the birds all have names. However I have always been "Mia" to her!!

Willow's Mommy

Strolling the yard
Real Name
LaVera
Willow calls me "Willow" but she says is "Weeeelowwwww" LOL, she calls my daughter "Wheet" or Wheeter".

Trixie calls everyone "Trixie Bird"

Monty calls me "Momma" or "honey". Calls my husband "PaPa" and my daughter "Mo". It's really cute!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
LOL everyone! Mango calls me "Mango", my other fids just chirp/mumble.
Sammy sometimes calls me "whatsup", LOL, and the tiels whistle a certain tune when they want me.

tracieerin

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tracie
Jack calls me "baby" :o: and Penny usually just bird talks it, but sometimes I am "hi penny."

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Merlin calls me "Bird"....originial huh?:huh:

akijoy

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
Gee, I'm a little bummed. My guys don't call me anything recognizable. :(

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Alex calls me by fart noises, Lola calls me PEEKABOO, Rico calls me by beep beeps, Harley calls me RAWR! hahahah

Riley's mom

Real Name
Cindy
Most of the birds just say "come here" when they want attention, but Riley will call me "mama" and Kami, one of my greys, will see me and call "hey warden".

samccormack

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Scott
When Topper first sees me and wants turn on the charm I'll get a "babies!" or "Hi babies!" in which the babies sounds more like "bay beeps" but usually it's either a Zeat Wheat or Ack Ack Ack

Elima says "Hi" or "hello" or "Step up?" punctuated with laughs and sometimes the evil whisper bird noises.

Although I haven't been able to determine a specific flock call/noise for me specifically.

tammie

Real Name
Tammie
Arnie the timneh calls me 'mommy' when he wants a treat! Scout my goffin calls me 'hey mom'. Arnie calls my husband Harry T, which our last name is Thomas and I have no idea how he figured that out. We also have 3 small dogs in the house and 2 large ones outside. One will bark and he will call that particular dog by it's name and say "_____ get quiet" if they don't stop barking he'll say "____, get quiet NOW". He's such a bossy bird. But it amazes me that he knows each dog by it's bark and by seeing it. He's an amazing bird; too bad he hates me.

Izzy_Bird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lisa
Izzy calls me Mama or Puppy. Boogie calls me Boogs or Boogie lol

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Arnie the timneh calls me 'mommy' when he wants a treat! Scout my goffin calls me 'hey mom'. Arnie calls my husband Harry T, which our last name is Thomas and I have no idea how he figured that out. We also have 3 small dogs in the house and 2 large ones outside. One will bark and he will call that particular dog by it's name and say "_____ get quiet" if they don't stop barking he'll say "____, get quiet NOW". He's such a bossy bird. But it amazes me that he knows each dog by it's bark and by seeing it. He's an amazing bird; too bad he hates me.
Hey, Arnie is talented. :) None of mine know the cats' names, nor seem to care, although Zoe sometimes calls the female "kitty cat." It would be cool if they said the names!

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
My name is Morty bird. My RB2 and I would say back and forth I love you and I would respond I love you more. I also asked if he was a good bird and he would ask if I was a good bird. This them became "I love you Morety Bird".

I will keep the name. :heart:

Peggy

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hiram calls me lo mom..I think he shortened it from hello mom.....

Lotsa Birds

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sandy
Only 2 of my birds call me by name. Rolly (CAG) calls me Mother. She uses it all the time, whenever I leave the room. Or when the dogs are pulling her papers out of her cage..... Mother, Mother, MOTHER!! Then she goes off on the dogs. Tattletale ;)

Kiwi (Eclectus) calls me Mama. When he wants me to come and get him, its Mama, come and get me......... Neither of my daughters call me these names, they call me Mom. But Rolly and Kiwi are both rescues, so I assume it is what they called their previous owners. It can get trying at times though with these 2, sometimes I feel like I am raising toddlers again that yell for their Mom when she leaves their site.......
Sandy

Ashley

Real Name
Ashley
Banshee "Good Boy"
Bailey "Hey Baby"
Lydia "Mamma mamma"
Chaco "Bob"(an old owner)
Lucyfer "Prettybird..or Mamma"
the rest are chirps and or barks
Polly "hey Polly"