• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS SWS Loot Thread!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
love your order !! lots of really nice perches would love to know how you add the metal to them your self .

you now have lots of a/o food to try and see what they love. that toy is super cute also :)

You basically have to have a drill and bit, a hanger bolt, a wing nut, and 2 washers.

You just drill a pilot hole slightly smaller than the bolt, and then feed the pointy end in either with pliers or a hanger bolt drill attachment. I think there are youtube videos? I'll have to look and see

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Awww cutie!! :xflove:

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
You basically have to have a drill and bit, a hanger bolt, a wing nut, and 2 washers.

You just drill a pilot hole slightly smaller than the bolt, and then feed the pointy end in either with pliers or a hanger bolt drill attachment. I think there are youtube videos? I'll have to look and see

I sell this utmost handy, easy to use Hanger Bolt Driver Tool which makes inserting a hanger bolt a breeze!! You do need to pre-drill your wood first so you do not crack the item you are inserting a hanger bolt into. I also have the S/S Washers and the S/S Hanger Bolts as well on the site.

Jazzy*

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
thank you for telling me how its done :)

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan

My son does too. He said I needed a dinosaur toy (he's 3) so that's how they came to be!
The best original toy ideas come from odd places. You must put a quarter in your son's piggy bank for every dino sold. Your toy are very nice @Mizzely Congratulations on your new website.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I have been scared to look at this thread because it took me a bit to ship everything.
Now I can come here and enjoy everyone's pics!
I am all caught up with these orders but one.
2.5-3 weeks is pretty good for me!

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I have been scared to look at this thread because it took me a bit to ship everything.
Now I can come here and enjoy everyone's pics!
I am all caught up with these orders but one.
2.5-3 weeks is pretty good for me!
Me too @Danita I'm not quite finished but all should be finished and posted by coming Tuesday. So nice to see everyone's orders.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
The best original toy ideas come from odd places. You must put a quarter in your son's piggy bank for every dino sold. Your toy are very nice @Mizzely Congratulations on your new website.

Thank you and that's a great idea :)

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
@Danita and @Susan and Oliver I order from both of you :) I'm so looking forward to getting my packages. I order some Christmas stuff. I'm going so much fun decorating my boys' cages with your toys :ornament::santadance::holidaylight:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm a bit late in posting. This is a pic of some of my great toys from TNT Bird Toys. That great looking ball is a prize that I won. I can't wait for Elvis to test it out. It's going in his next new toy rotation. Thanks so much @jmfleish ! :)

tnt toys.jpg

Laura729

Jogging around the block
I received my Things for Wings / Avian Organics order yesterday - thank you so much, @Danita!! We got some more Busy Day Mash, which was previously a big hit with my boys, and I'm excited for them to try the Parrot Paella and Veggie Berry Bars from the RLS! Charlie got a new watermelon platform perch (he loves sleeping and chewing on his, so this will be his 2nd) and I also ordered an adorable little foraging cup and a preening/shredding ball toy (another RLS score)!
IMG_6572.JPG

IMG_6571.JPG

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I'm a bit late in posting. This is a pic of some of my great toys from TNT Bird Toys. That great looking ball is a prize that I won. I can't wait for Elvis to test it out. It's going in his next new toy rotation. Thanks so much @jmfleish ! :)

View attachment 261473
OMG! I didn't know it was you who got the Foraging Ball Michelle! How cool! Let me know how Elvis does with it! I've decided I'm going to carry it as a toy and also offer up refill kits. I want to get all the goodies to stuff it with in bulk before I put it on the site though and a few extra things, so I'm not putting it up just yet. I have to hear from some vendors about what they treat their stuff with before I order. I'm super excited about it though. I got balls for everyone in my house but haven't filled them all yet. The birds who got them seem to like them but I have a few who absolutely adore them. The one who loves it is my little grey female, Chevey. She takes about a day to empty it and then when she's done, she goes to other birdy cages and raids their balls! She's quite funny!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
OMG! I didn't know it was you who got the Foraging Ball Michelle! How cool! Let me know how Elvis does with it! I've decided I'm going to carry it as a toy and also offer up refill kits. I want to get all the goodies to stuff it with in bulk before I put it on the site though and a few extra things, so I'm not putting it up just yet. I have to hear from some vendors about what they treat their stuff with before I order. I'm super excited about it though. I got balls for everyone in my house but haven't filled them all yet. The birds who got them seem to like them but I have a few who absolutely adore them. The one who loves it is my little grey female, Chevey. She takes about a day to empty it and then when she's done, she goes to other birdy cages and raids their balls! She's quite funny!
It was me. :) When I add a completely new kind of toy to Elvis's cage, I like to make sure I'm home with him for awhile. Sometimes he takes to a toy right away and sometimes he gets a bit nervous and I have to hang it on the outside of his cage until he warms up to it. So I hate to put a toy in, shut his cage and leave. So as soon as I have an afternoon at home, I'll add it. I think he's really going to like it. I'll definitely let you know. :)

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
I got my T4W order today!! :yahoo: I love everything. Thanks @Danita you are so talented. I'm dorky and love watching pet haul videos. So this is my attempt to make one of my own. It's broken down into 2 parts cause I accidentally turned the camera off. It's just done with my cell so the camera work isn't the best and getting out toys with one is hard :glowlol: Plus I use cute way too much too. :hehepink: Anyway here it is. I try to take some pictures too later on.