• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS SWS Loot Thread!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The one still wrapped up? Its a fish..I think mackeral snacker, or the paintbrush is l'artiste, I *think*
The one in the plastic bag. Looks different than the Mackerel Snacker on the OG website.

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Looked it up..its the mackerel snacker. It's pretty big.

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Only purchased from one vendor this hear, but I buy in bulk :)

Absolutely love Susan and her toys-they're always big hits here.

Oliver's Garden order
View attachment 262702
View attachment 262703 View attachment 262704

Think the only thing not pictured is 'the ugly', which Loopey has already claimed. If you have an amazon or african grey I highly reccomend that toy.

Sorry to say the birds will not be getting my turkeys! I broke their toes :( but theyre going in my thanksgiving decoration stash for next year..I want them as table centerpieces! :D

Hubby paid for this order for me for Christmas :heart: ...and he got Skittles too

Love that man!

View attachment 262701
Thanks @WallyLoopey Glad you're pleased with your order...it looks pretty nice all laid out. Made me laugh re The Ugly...there's something about that toy that some birds go crazy over. My Oliver included.

How did you break the Turkey toes? You'll be happy to find them next Thanksgiving.

Looked it up..its the mackerel snacker. It's pretty big.
They are big but super soft and lots of starting points. Yours are 1" thick...sometimes I do them in 3/4".

Looks like a fun toy as do all of the others.
@iamwhoiam Thanks for saying so. Your turkey is winging his way to you now.

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
@Susan and Oliver
The turkey's toes actually were broke when I opened the box. I think some of the heavier items got them.

My post office actually lost my package too..so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Love the mackerel snacker..it's a definate favorite already.

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
@Susan and Oliver
The turkey's toes actually were broke when I opened the box. I think some of the heavier items got them.

My post office actually lost my package too..so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Love the mackerel snacker..it's a definate favorite already.
Nooo. I'm so sorry about your turkey toes :cry3: Remind me when you order again and I'll send you a treat and extra feet. Have you hung the swings yet?