• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS SWS Loot Thread!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Got my first SWS Loot - @Macawnutz Seriously Nutz !

I got 2 custom length birch, 2 mini skewerz, and a double mini skewer. Then some free foot toys that Bobber is going to love!

Look at my gorgeous cage length perches (whole length not pictured) :heart: I love the "rustic" look of this birch!

20171101_114641.jpg

Can we talk about how adorable these mini skewerz are?! (double A battery for reference) I am going to tell all my tiny guy customers to come to you for some of these!

20171101_120348.jpg

I am in love! Thanks Sarah! And also I am jealous of these little cardboard flowers - there are a lot of ideas in my head of what I could do with those ;)

20171101_120327.jpg

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Nice!! Those skewers are sooo cute :xflove: I love this idea for a thread too. I sooo want to see what people got :joyful:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Very nice selections. What's the diameter of the perches?

They are about 1.5" :) I needed something Bobber couldn't chew through in a month!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Fair enough hahaha.

I'm going to be plugging your mini skewerz on my Lil Monsters instagram later today. Sorry/not sorry :p

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Fair enough hahaha.

I'm going to be plugging your mini skewerz on my Lil Monsters instagram later today. Sorry/not sorry :p

It's to make birdies happy right? That's What I what I tell myself when making them!

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Great choices! I have many perches from seriously nutz and my birds love every one. Bowser also goes straight for the foot toy skewers, though his new game is throw the skewer from the top of the aviary and make mom catch it. Loves it lol.

I just made my order on your site this am @Mizzely and I can’t wait to surprise the kiddos with little bird toys for Xmas. Everything is so cute when it’s mini lol.

Laura729

Jogging around the block
Those perches are beautiful! I'm mad at myself for not getting any mini skewers with my order - they are so cute!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Great choices! I have many perches from seriously nutz and my birds love every one. Bowser also goes straight for the foot toy skewers, though his new game is throw the skewer from the top of the aviary and make mom catch it. Loves it lol.

I just made my order on your site this am @Mizzely and I can’t wait to surprise the kiddos with little bird toys for Xmas. Everything is so cute when it’s mini lol.

Bobber went straight to his new perch which he NEVER does. He usually has to eyeball everything for a while and yell at it :lol:

I got your order and am working on dyeing beads right now :D We had a plumbing issue this morning with a leak from the upstairs raining into my hallway so I haven't been able to get anything around yet as I didn't want anything out of their totes until it was handled, just in case it was the BAD kind of plumbing issue! Luckily it was a clean water pipe :)

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa

Bobber went straight to his new perch which he NEVER does. He usually has to eyeball everything for a while and yell at it :lol:

I got your order and am working on dyeing beads right now :D We had a plumbing issue this morning with a leak from the upstairs raining into my hallway so I haven't been able to get anything around yet as I didn't want anything out of their totes until it was handled, just in case it was the BAD kind of plumbing issue! Luckily it was a clean water pipe :)
Yikes! That’s no fun...we had a leak from a few months ago that went into our tile hallway and made all the tiles crack. It was a pain. No rush at all on the order. I’m excited to get it whenever. :) plus most of it is for Xmas gifts for the budgies. :xmas3:

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
I think so. Personally I like the idea of keeping all in one thread. Love all the stuff you got :heart:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Commenting now so I can keep track of the thread.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann