• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Haul Pictures

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
The rest of my haul :)

PXL_20210511_130740008.jpg

Not pictured are the toy parts I bought from Jan.

PXL_20210511_130535435.jpg

The bell is not that large but that perspective makes it look giant :lol:

PXL_20210511_130458000.jpg

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
@saroj12 Thank you so much for your order.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Saroj, your birds are so cute with the toys! The Lolipop Mother Lode was a special edition. It's twice the size of the Medium Mother Lode with balls on the top of the golfball in the middle and balls on the bottom, so eight balls in total instead of four. Of course, I dyed the little balls as well...that was a lot of work but I could probably be convinced to offer any of the sizes in colored balls if there was enough interest. The cool thing about the Lolipop size is that it's basically a round ball unlike all the other sizes. When I get caught up with the SWS orders, I'll make a new one to add to the web site.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
@calibird haul arrived!! I’m going to have fun combining things to make toys for all my boys!

Thank you so much for the little woven bird!! I love it so much I may hang it in my office instead of giving it to the boys, lol!

View attachment 382375
Ps. There are skewers, too! Straight instead of twisty. I don’t know why they aren’t in the picture, but they did arrive!
Thank you so much for the order. So glad that it finally arrived and sorry USPS took so long.

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awww, Rie
Thank you so much for the order. So glad that it finally arrived and sorry USPS took so long.
Not at all! I didn’t even consider it late :) I’m so looking forward to building some toys!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Saroj, your birds are so cute with the toys! The Lolipop Mother Lode was a special edition. It's twice the size of the Medium Mother Lode with balls on the top of the golfball in the middle and balls on the bottom, so eight balls in total instead of four. Of course, I dyed the little balls as well...that was a lot of work but I could probably be convinced to offer any of the sizes in colored balls if there was enough interest. The cool thing about the Lolipop size is that it's basically a round ball unlike all the other sizes. When I get caught up with the SWS orders, I'll make a new one to add to the web site.
Yes please. Mine always with colorful beads!

Hermesbird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cat
This is my order from @Mizzely we have a lot of work to do on my end. Boo is a chicken with new toys lol but we loved everything! We both will be very busy this summer

Attachments

Hermesbird

Real Name
Cat
Look at Boo with the toy! So cute! :swoon:
Thank you!! She’s not much of a toy player. She likes the planet pleasures toys. That’s about as much playing she gets. Gotta remember on my part to slowly introduce the toys. She fly’s alway all the time bc she’s scared lol tough little bird but is scared of new toys lol

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
I think it's safe to say that's a winner!

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Got my tnt toy order today. Your toys are so fun @jmfleish! I love the dinosaur one so much, I don’t want to put it up lol and the severes will go nuts for the fish toy. And thank you for the awesome bagel toy I won! Bowser will have so much fun with that one. :heart2: D3160092-FB74-4BE9-BCAA-A77AF106D613.jpeg
F1D4A9BD-DB28-4377-89C1-B54061284C11.jpeg