• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Haul Pictures

MR. Mango

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm waiting on my order of toys to arrive from Cali Bird Nerds and wanted to see what everyone else was getting or received!

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Bumpppp

triciakoontz

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Trish Koontz
Oooh, got a Wingdow and the company contacted me immediately because I ordered cups that didn’t work with my model. Also to personalize another item. They are awesome! Should have it soon. Just today got a nice big box of toys and toy making materials from CAbirdnerds. Yay for the SWS!

My one wish is that companies would show a little ruler beside their toy photos. I am terrible at judging size from a written description. Definitely got some things that are too big because of that dysfunction.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Oooh, got a Wingdow and the company contacted me immediately because I ordered cups that didn’t work with my model. Also to personalize another item. They are awesome! Should have it soon. Just today got a nice big box of toys and toy making materials from CAbirdnerds. Yay for the SWS!

My one wish is that companies would show a little ruler beside their toy photos. I am terrible at judging size from a written description. Definitely got some things that are too big because of that dysfunction.
Even with measurements, I've ordered stuff that was the wrong size. :rofl: I have no excuse.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann

We typically use a ruler or quarter in our photos and also provide measurements in our item descriptions.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Great thread idea! Unfortunately you're going to be waiting awhile. Customs seems to keep bird toys longer than everything else, especially the stainless steel ones. No idea why. o_O So, since only one of my orders was from Canada, I'm not expecting much any time soon.

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You guys saw my haul from Cali Bird Nerds! It should at least last the summer, lol!

Still have more coming from Macaw Nuts and LMBT, and some stainless from Jan.
Great thread idea! I’m super excited for my LMBT order.

I got an orange Stegosaurus and a red T-Rex foraging toy. An 8” Pumpkin Patch perch for Mimi and some foot toys, too. Gylfie is gonna love those for sure :D
Omg! I got a triceratops and a T-Rex and the pumpkin patch too!! Great minds and all that!!:roflmao:

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
hmmmmm no pic yet ehh?:sherlo:,I see that either all of you are experiencing shipping delays like me or you're skimping out, I DEMAND PICS!!!!! :lol:

LovieLouie

Sprinting down the street
5E9D2C75-0E97-4129-BDBE-F66E0546C56F.jpeg

Cali bird nerd .... I had no idea what I wanted just added stuff to my cart Willy nilly and i love everything.. the colored items are such pretty colors too and the pricing on everything was great. super happy with my purchase now I need to figure out what to do with all this stuff lol!

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
View attachment 382158

Cali bird nerd .... I had no idea what I wanted just added stuff to my cart Willy nilly and i love everything.. the colored items are such pretty colors too and the pricing on everything was great. super happy with my purchase now I need to figure out what to do with all this stuff lol!
Thank you so much for your order.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Quite frustrating being in the UK and seeing all of the swag the vendors on here have for sale

LovieLouie

9D359758-7DAE-4D85-A810-FDFF63C0D16D.jpeg BD091DC0-19C5-4001-8D2A-7599EC3D552F.jpeg
Please pay no attention to my table my daughter insists on using sharpie markers to color on loose leaf paper lol she’s also apparently been taking notes on the table lol!!
Blu’s stainless bird toys... first let me just say the packaging was adorable!! And my pictures really don’t do the bells justice they are beautifully made and my bird was interested in them right away!! So much nicer then anyof the bells I ever had for my lovebird.

LovieLouie

D2C19F03-312F-4262-BDD5-E50DDC97EED2.jpeg
this is the refillable bell from blu’s my daughter added some of the stuff we got from Cali bird nerd to it :)
I tried to get some pics of him playing with the things but as soon as he sees me coming he stops... just like my kids lol!!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
View attachment 382168
this is the refillable bell from blu’s my daughter added some of the stuff we got from Cali bird nerd to it :)
I tried to get some pics of him playing with the things but as soon as he sees me coming he stops... just like my kids lol!!
Oh that is so cute! :swoon:

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
ooh i'm feeling jelly!!!!!!!!! dumb USPS keeps on saying late :ovract: