• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Haul Pictures

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Nice TNT order @MiniMacaw
Congrats on winning the bagel toy.
How long will it take Bowser to destroy those toys?
The bagel toy we won is the only one he gets out of that order. :) That one will probably take him a week or two of leisurely chewing. The other two are for my severe macaws Fred and Ethel. They’ll chew on the fish and dinos for at least a month probably, since they’re more into the chewing than the destroying.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My first order was delivered this morning! It's from California Bird Nerds &, despite the initial quote, turned out to have the cheapest international shipping. And I got some bonus items (see second picture)!

Still waiting for Stainless Steel Bird Toys, Oliver's Garden, TNT Toys & the Peachy Inkpress, though I think the latter order is still in production.

CA BirdNerds 1.JPG

CA BirdNerds 2.JPG

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
My first order was delivered this morning! It's from California Bird Nerds &, despite the initial quote, turned out to have the cheapest international shipping. And I got some bonus items (see second picture)!

Still waiting for Stainless Steel Bird Toys, Oliver's Garden, TNT Toys & the Peachy Inkpress, though I think the latter order is still in production.

View attachment 382698

View attachment 382699
Thank you for the order.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

View attachment 382698

View attachment 382699
:heart: They're still in production, but they're close to the finish line. I can't wait for you to get them!

LovieLouie

Sprinting down the street
EC542935-EC88-4F06-B783-B07F8E4907D8.jpeg
Been loving his Wingdow. I think he’s spent time on it every day since we got it ;) He loves looking out the windows so I’m not to surprised. Also I know this is a “seconds” but I’m still trying to figure out why, super happy with my purchase!

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Forgot to update all of u but I got my supplies about 1.5 weeks ago from @calibird and I love all the stuff!!!! I’m currently working on some toys and will probably be posting them on another thread!

Attachments

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Once we have all of our orders I'll post pictures. We are still waiting on a few to come in. :yahoo: :xflove:

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My Oliver's Garden order came today, complete with a bonus, budgie sized foot toy (see top left by boing & swirl)!

@Susan and Oliver Boing ends have been braided as promised & secured with vet tape (thanks again, saroj12). Now Pistachio can't individually snip off the short threads & eat them, because there aren't any! I left the braids dangly so no budgie's tempted to perch there.

Still waiting for Stainless Steel Bird Toys, TNT Toys & the Peachy Inkpress. :)

Oliver's Garden.JPG