• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures STOLEN - Ruby the Greenwing Macaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

greys4u

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
good grief she is ugly!!!!!! Did anyone see the movie Rio, this is what this reminds me of, a bird is stolen by a bird broker and the struggles to get the bird back, which they do. I am going to give my Valentine a big kiss and a special treat tonite. Ruby, we're coming to get you, promise. :cool:

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You don't see a lot of those double yellow napes! Lol! Should be called crazy as a loon! I hope this bird is somewhere else now. Her house is a mess!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Sorry - I would not watch that video. Just not going to put myself through it.

Prayers up for the right thing to happen.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Poor guy was just livid and willing to do anything to chase her away:( Lurch can get sorta like that when something drastic about us changes, like he suddenly doesn't recognize us and has to do battle with whoever this imposter is in his house. He's not quite that bad but he has given me a few nasty attacks and bites when I forgot I was wearing or doing something that is a trigger for him.
I'm sure glad he was clipped when he first got here and was like that guy, mad at the world and ready for a fight...:backout:

Status
Not open for further replies.