• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures STOLEN - Ruby the Greenwing Macaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applebutter

Jogging around the block
Debbie Carney, do the right thing and get that owners bird back! Whether you believe you're in the right in this matter, it makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

The owner obviously loves her macaw and wants him back. It's the most ethical and kindest thing to do.

And doesn't the world need a little more kindness?

What a terrible situation. Poor Ruby and owner.

parrotlover4

Walking the driveway
I really hope she gets her macaw back. It must be so difficult for the bird to lose his owner like that:(

lamagdalena

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
I don't understand how a so called "rescuer" would rather gift Ruby to some person rather than return her back to her family.... such disgrace, shame and ill will. makes me sick. And how on earth can't the police do a search on the new miami woman and see where she is now?
We live in the age where we can be traced anywhere with our use of credit cards and phones.

sujo78

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
sue
Juli..I'm still searching for any clue I can find,as so are many others.. You have so many backing you.

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I'm just wondering why she can't make a stolen property report. Even take her to civil court and sue. I know money is not what they want, but sometimes having to pay can bring back the bird.

It just seems to me a confusing case. The lady who has/d the bird posted all about her on FB. Why is she so certain she did nothing illegal? Or does being a rescue give her immunity?

So many questions.

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
There are a lot of questions with no answers, the main thing is to think like her. I am sure she has a railroad of people helping her.

Daema

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kas
I'm just wondering why she can't make a stolen property report. Even take her to civil court and sue. I know money is not what they want, but sometimes having to pay can bring back the bird.
"Juli is seeking to file a civil lawsuit for what Debbie Carney has done." She still fully intends to make Carney pay for the whole ordeal.

DaisyB

Moving in
Real Name
Diana Bravo
This is so sad! Hope someone helps Ruby find her way back home! SOMEONE WILL RECOGNIZE HER!

Angela Twistee

Hello everyone. .

There have been 4 of us investigating this horrible tragedy. We have a accomplished alot by locating family members, husband address, and many other things.

It's take alot of money to be able to check out leads across the states.

At this point, we are watching and hope you are too.

Carney needs to be served court papers one last time. We have to find her location, BUT know that her vehicles were hauled off to Tx. Her family "says" they haven't seen her. We have a number for her husband.

But we must be able to see through walls or have proof that DEBBIE CARNEY has RUBY.

You can follow me on facebook at Angela Twistee. Myself and 3 others has made it our everyday mission to find RUBY.

Follow DEBBIE CARNEY on facebook to watch her. Keep enemy's close. Her daughter is Shannon Jump and her granddaughter is Savannah Mckenzie Johnson.

We need someone in VEGAS who can search out our leads.

Thanks.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
First of all I want to commend @Daema for her well written and informative post. She explained the facts perfectly. I have been following this case from the start and my heart aches for the family. I am an administrator of several parrot groups on Facebook and have allowed this case to be posted in all of them.
Trust me when I say that this Carney person is not a nice person. She had some videos up of her interacting with some birds in her care that bordered on abuse. One of her and a terrified Amazon was especially disturbing. I have tried to locate it but I think she may have removed it. I will continue to search and will post if I find it.
Personally I think she should be found guilty for not returning the bird as ordered by the judge. She purposely hid this bird from the owners and police.

Angela Twistee

Yes! Daema did a perfect job of writing this. I share it all the time bc it says it exactly how it happened.

There are many videos "crazyasaparrot parrot everything" on the web. Even on her facebook page.

Contact me via Facebook so we can work this case. Angela Twistee

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So here is a vid that Debbie Carney posted of a new Amazon that came into her "rescue". The bird is actually terrified and trying to protect himself. He does not know where he is and is confused. She is suppose to be a "bird whisperer?" She also thinks it's funny as well as exacerbating the situation!

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I can't believe she isn't in jail! She went to court and was ordered to give her back her bird and she didn't! She should be in prison.

Damn drug addict.

WTF are these criminal minds thinking?

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
That video is disturbing and he may become a statistic, sad, but true

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Hi Angela, I just sent you a friend request, I have some numbers for you and suggestions in a message I sent to you

Daema

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kas
I don't remember anywhere saying the police did a search for Ruby. I firmly believe that since a court order was signed, police had every right to turn her house upside down in search of Ruby, and also had a right to search the Miami woman's home who refused to answer... AND to search Gail Goode, family, etc. since they're all tied to this. I also think they should be trying harder to get information out of Gail and give her some form of punishment if she refuses to speak. I believe anyone tied to Ruby's return, as in has had Ruby and/or is withholding information on her whereabouts, is 100% an accomplice to 'Grand Theft'(the charge Carnie faced) and should be charged, as well. People need to learn that these kinds of actions are not acceptable and have consequences.

Last edited:

Daema

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kas
@Greycloud This video? It's despicable, would most definitely ruffle @melissasparrots feathers and anyone who has an amazon they adore, like my Zeki boy.

She just got this DYH, that she calls a Double Yellow Nape, in after he'd been in the same home, since a baby, for 17 years and goes on about how aggressive he is. He's scared, he's most likely never been anywhere but home his whole life and now he's not. Further more, she goes on how ALL DYH 'zons are the same, highly aggressive, not companion quality, and will only cause heartbreak for whoever owns them. She antagonizes him, laughs at his fear, and then yells at him for being afraid, and it's not the only time she's yelled at her birds. Her googleplus account has a video of her telling that moluccan to be quiet when he got a little loud, like, for real? It's so heart breaking because I know an amazing Moluccan boy who was constantly screamed at just for being a parrot, so much so that he started screaming back at the owner, all the profanities. One day an employee(who is now fired) yelled at him and Jack just sat there and went,"What's wrooong?... What's wrooong?" Equally as wrong is she also seems to keep a fair number of her birds in small dog crates. It is sickening that she calls herself a rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.