• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Seriously Nutz SideWalk Sale Information

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I have a method to my madness. I work in order of received and fill by in stock product.

So if today I'm working on order 3 and it's needs an out of stock crazy corn I build all the crazy corns I need to fill pending orders and then go to the next toy in order 3 that is out of stock. ;)

Both @Mizzely & @Teckechick , yours will go this week as orders in front of yours will fill your order. :)

@taxidermynerd you ordered early so it's on the build list tomorrow. :) @April I've bumped you Bout 6 times already. Lol

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I have a method to my madness. I work in order of received and fill by in stock product.

So if today I'm working on order 3 and it's needs an out of stock crazy corn I build all the crazy corns I need to fill pending orders and then go to the next toy in order 3 that is out of stock. ;)

Both @Mizzely & @Teckechick , yours will go this week as orders in front of yours will fill your order. :)

@taxidermynerd you ordered early so it's on the build list tomorrow. :) @April I've bumped you Bout 6 times already. Lol
This is the method I do when I'm swamped too! My favorite is when you get a whole chunk of orders out at once in a Domino effect. Super satisfying!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
This is the method I do when I'm swamped too! My favorite is when you get a whole chunk of orders out at once in a Domino effect. Super satisfying!
My UPS guy came with a dolly today. I think the few big boxes of rocks finally broke him. ;)

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I can wait too but I have already mentioned that. Penny's had some perches for almost 2 decades & hopefully she & her new perches will last another 20 years as she is very clean & does not chew them..I so hesitated to try to get a new main one to excel her current center one she loves is so wonderfully undulating. So I don't mind to wait until you have the time to look thru the woodpile for suitable stock.

P1000811 (2) red center perch.JPG