• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Seriously Nutz SideWalk Sale Information

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I have a method to my madness. I work in order of received and fill by in stock product.

So if today I'm working on order 3 and it's needs an out of stock crazy corn I build all the crazy corns I need to fill pending orders and then go to the next toy in order 3 that is out of stock. ;)

Both @Mizzely & @Teckechick , yours will go this week as orders in front of yours will fill your order. :)

@taxidermynerd you ordered early so it's on the build list tomorrow. :) @April I've bumped you Bout 6 times already. Lol

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I have a method to my madness. I work in order of received and fill by in stock product.

So if today I'm working on order 3 and it's needs an out of stock crazy corn I build all the crazy corns I need to fill pending orders and then go to the next toy in order 3 that is out of stock. ;)

Both @Mizzely & @Teckechick , yours will go this week as orders in front of yours will fill your order. :)

@taxidermynerd you ordered early so it's on the build list tomorrow. :) @April I've bumped you Bout 6 times already. Lol
This is the method I do when I'm swamped too! My favorite is when you get a whole chunk of orders out at once in a Domino effect. Super satisfying!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
This is the method I do when I'm swamped too! My favorite is when you get a whole chunk of orders out at once in a Domino effect. Super satisfying!
My UPS guy came with a dolly today. I think the few big boxes of rocks finally broke him. ;)

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I can wait too but I have already mentioned that. Penny's had some perches for almost 2 decades & hopefully she & her new perches will last another 20 years as she is very clean & does not chew them..I so hesitated to try to get a new main one to excel her current center one she loves is so wonderfully undulating. So I don't mind to wait until you have the time to look thru the woodpile for suitable stock.

P1000811 (2) red center perch.JPG