• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rosella Rehome Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaAndEiffel

Sitting on the front steps
I'm looking for a new home for my 7 year old Rosella, he is not hand trained but is a sweet bird, he had an accident a few years ago that caused his beak to never stop growing so he needs to have it trimmed every 8-12 weeks which is why I need someone with experience with parrots.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Sorry you have to rehome your bird. Can you tell us where you're located, how far you're willing to travel, etc.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
If you can give a general idea of where you are in Ireland (?) and possibly post a photo or two it might help find him a new home. Also some idea of why you're rehoming him? I know we have members in the U.K.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
If you can give a general idea of where you are in Ireland (?) and possibly post a photo or two it might help find him a new home. Also some idea of why you're rehoming him? I know we have members in the U.K.
Oops. I missed the Ireland part.

Status
Not open for further replies.