• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Never Say Never

zuzanqa

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Zuz
Wow congrats....!!!!!!! He is a cutie! I was seriously considering a sun conure before Penguin appeared. Love them.

I'm sorry about his owner it must be so hard to be sick and have to give up your bird... :-(

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow congrats....!!!!!!! He is a cutie! I was seriously considering a sun conure before Penguin appeared. Love them.

I'm sorry about his owner it must be so hard to be sick and have to give up your bird... :-(
I know! I was just thinking how hard that'd be for me.
Victoria, do you think that his former owner would appreciate visiting once or twice with Conner?

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
I know! I was just thinking how hard that'd be for me.
Victoria, do you think that his former owner would appreciate visiting once or twice with Conner?
I couldn't imagine having to give up my animals either. I'm planning on taking him back for a visit next month :) obviously he was loved and cared for since he is so sweet :heart:

shel

Sprinting down the street
I think taking him for visits as long as his previous person is up to it is a great idea! you may just want to call first and make sure it is what she/he wants.

he is beautiful! and while conures have the reputation of being loud and bitey, they are all different, just like every person is different. my beaker is the bitiest bird on the planet, but is really quiet. I'm just lucky that I have been and artisan and crafter all my life and I have tough hands and a high pain tolerance. most people really wouldn't/couldn't put up with his constant biting. sounds like connor landed (yes, it's a pun!) in the right place, just like beaker did.

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Oh yes I would never just show up with the bird...we actually Skyped with them earlier to show them how Conner was settling in! He got super animated and kept trying to lick the screen! He can be quite loud but isn't unless he needs something or gets really excited..but it's not a constant loud screech.

GuineaPigster

Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh yes I would never just show up with the bird...we actually Skyped with them earlier to show them how Conner was settling in! He got super animated and kept trying to lick the screen! He can be quite loud but isn't unless he needs something or gets really excited..but it's not a constant loud screech.
:rofl: Okayyyyy!
Did the lady like that? :)

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Everyone was laughing pretty hard so I think she did :rofl: He is a crazy little dude

GuineaPigster

Avenue Spotlight Award
Everyone was laughing pretty hard so I think she did :rofl: He is a crazy little dude
My pigs love licking me, and yesterday Ebenhard kept running up to the water dish and licking it. :hehe: I was like: ''Ahem, WHAT ARE YOU DOING????''

lupe

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe

Just caught this..:) Sun C.'s are one of my weakness's I just LOVE THEM...congrats, Connor sounds like a real character.:)

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
You should see the amount of pics I have on my phone of Charlie :roflmao:

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
I know I have at least that many of Charlie alone...probably more at this point though...both birds love having their pictures taken!

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
I know he is so sweet..I really like the second pic..he likes doing that a lot! He is such a little clown