• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Never Say Never

vmashley03

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Connor & Charlie,
Sittin in a tree...

that's all...what you were expecting more?
(their names are so cute together!)
:heart:
Hahaha! I wasn't crazy about his name at first but it's grown on me and they both start with C so it's perfect :heart:

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Well, at least my Greys tolerate Rowdy even if they refuse to speak to her. She's been trying hard with Sophie lately, saying everything to Sophie that she knows Sophie says. Sophie glances at her and turns away, just like Merlin does. But, the Greys do let Rowdy play on their cage. If Pete gets within 2-3 feet, they get pretty militant and Merlin throws birdie bagels at him.

So Charlie may refuse to talk to Connor, but hopefully she will just ignore him, and not be aggressive.
:hehe: Birdie bagels as ballistics. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
He is extremely colorful and gorgeous :heart: After being with Charlie, you prob feel the need to wear your sunglasses around Conner :p It's funny after I had my eclectus, I thought white around the eyes looked weird. But now that I have Noodle, I think the white reveals a lot of expressions that you don't get without it. Random...I know...congrats Conner, you are about to become one spoiled little fella :hug8:

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
I swear I do! He is very bright! I love all his colors...and he is isn't clipped so his wings are very pretty! He isn't a big fan of showing his wings like Charlie but that's ok. He def knows he's cute though and likes posing :hehe:

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
OMG!!! Look at that fluffy, mushy face!!!!
It just doesn't get cuter than that!

Congrats on your new addition! I'm so happy for you!!!
Welcome to AA, Conner!!

(I think this post holds the record for most exclamation marks! What can I say, I'm so happy!!)

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
OMG!!! Look at that fluffy, mushy face!!!!
It just doesn't get cuter than that!

Congrats on your new addition! I'm so happy for you!!!
Welcome to AA, Conner!!

(I think this post holds the record for most exclamation marks! What can I say, I'm so happy!!)
I love exclamation marks!! :hehe:Conner says thanks for the warm welcome and he looks forward to many more cute pics. I have started to show Charlie pics and videos of Conner and talking about him in front of her so she can kinda get used to at least seeing what he looks like. So far she seems very interested in him.he is a total love bug! He nestles his body under my chin and is just so sweet! But boy can he also be loud!

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Congrats! He is beautiful!! :heart:

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
I swear he is so happy to just sit and cuddle--such a little lover! He will also lay on his back in my hand like Charlie does. I guess I just got insanely lucky twice with these two!

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Congrats! He is so gorgeous! :heart: