• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Conure had Regurgitated

s.c

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Steven
So my conure had regurgitated red and i need to know whether it is blood or just the colour of the food he ate affecting the colour of his regurgitation. can you please advise me on what to do?
here is the picture of what he threw up, please note he was at the edge of my desk and it had fallen down from in front of him.

Attachments

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Can you tell us what he has eaten today? It's hard to see from the photo. We can't tell you if the colour of the food he's eaten has affected the colour without knowing what he has consumed.

s.c

Real Name
Steven
Can you tell us what he has eaten today? It's hard to see from the photo. We can't tell you if the colour of the food he's eaten has affected the colour without knowing what he has consumed.

oh sorry about that, well today he had eaten a chillli pepper and amongst his feed there were red pellets.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Did you take a photo of the red stuff he regurgitated?
If you say he ate chilli and red pellets then I’m rather curious about what the food in the photo is…

s.c

Real Name
Steven
Did you take a photo of the red stuff he regurgitated?
If you say he ate chilli and red pellets then I’m rather curious about what the food in the photo is…
well the food in the picture is the food which was in his food bowl and also sorry about my poor description. also here is another pic of the stuff he regurgitated

Attachments