• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mojo and Kiki

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh look who laughs at that post!

@Macawnutz
Can we order and pay for Easter toys right now? Or do we need to wait?

Yes!!! @Peachfaced is going to make the nutz Easter toys this year.

I actually was putting them up this morning when I was sidetracked. They are up now. :)

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

I actually was putting them up this morning when I was sidetracked. They are up now. :)
Have just messaged you Sarah about the swing we have been discussing its a go

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie

I was laughing about Meanie Queenie stealing her lemon wedge. :hilarious: I think Rupert would have made a face if he'd picked up a lemon.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Have just made another order with Nutz and going to give the tops of the girls cages a make over tomorrow and make some bits and pieces from they toy making parts i have got lying about, going to order some more perches and a couple of atoms and a ladder.

need to order more nutriberries as well and will also be ordering more seeds for sprouting have actually finally had some success and Mojo went to town on the sprouts( KeeK did enjoy but not quite like her sister ) need to also order another sprouting jar so i can have two on the go at the same time but thanks to @LovieLouie for taking the time to share how things worked for them.

Gonna shake Mojo's cage up and move everything around and going to change Kicks cage around a little bit ( can't move much around in her cage cos she really isnt confident and possibly the worst climbing conure in the world ) Saying that her flying has improved massively and she enjoys her zoomies so much it has been such a pleasure watching her develop her flying skills she isnt like the feathered spitfire yet but she is getting there.

She sat on Tracys shoulder tonight for a age she clearly trust her humans but has got to be on her terms and i am ok with that she is showing a lot of interest with my hands but it hurts a lot :loltears: so working on her not biting beaking is ok KiKI but the bitees they have got to stop so going to do some taget trainiing with her she bites the target no treat she just follows it a treat.

She has also decided perching on top of the tv is the order of the day so need to work out how im going to stop that.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I was laughing about Meanie Queenie stealing her lemon wedge. :hilarious: I think Rupert would have made a face if he'd picked up a lemon.
neither of my girls will entertain citrus something deffo going on with Queenie

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
neither of my girls will entertain citrus something deffo going on with Queenie
Same with Rupert. I've tried on several occasions. He even turned his beak up at Clementines, and those are sweet! (**Clementines are a hybrid of mandarin and sweet oranges)

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Have just made another order with Nutz and going to give the tops of the girls cages a make over tomorrow and make some bits and pieces from they toy making parts i have got lying about, going to order some more perches and a couple of atoms and a ladder.

need to order more nutriberries as well and will also be ordering more seeds for sprouting have actually finally had some success and Mojo went to town on the sprouts( KeeK did enjoy but not quite like her sister ) need to also order another sprouting jar so i can have two on the go at the same time but thanks to @LovieLouie for taking the time to share how things worked for them.

Gonna shake Mojo's cage up and move everything around and going to change Kicks cage around a little bit ( can't move much around in her cage cos she really isnt confident and possibly the worst climbing conure in the world ) Saying that her flying has improved massively and she enjoys her zoomies so much it has been such a pleasure watching her develop her flying skills she isnt like the feathered spitfire yet but she is getting there.

She sat on Tracys shoulder tonight for a age she clearly trust her humans but has got to be on her terms and i am ok with that she is showing a lot of interest with my hands but it hurts a lot :loltears: so working on her not biting beaking is ok KiKI but the bitees they have got to stop so going to do some taget trainiing with her she bites the target no treat she just follows it a treat.

She has also decided perching on top of the tv is the order of the day so need to work out how im going to stop that.
We put some leftover TV protection foam wegdes from the big 4k TV I got us just as Covid and the lock down got started. It's flimsy and when Dobby lands on it it wobbles and he gives up and flies away. He doesn't even really try to land on it anymore. The previous TV had all kinds evidence of Dobbys sitting on it and nature calling.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
We put some leftover TV protection foam wegdes from the big 4k TV I got us just as Covid and the lock down got started. It's flimsy and when Dobby lands on it it wobbles and he gives up and flies away. He doesn't even really try to land on it anymore. The previous TV had all kinds evidence of Dobbys sitting on it and nature calling.
There is no way Tracy is letting me put stuff on top of the tv so i need to teach KeeK she cant go there to be fair if she land on there now i shout KeeK do i have to get up and 25% of the time just flies off i need to improve the % of that to 100% she did only land on it once tonight though.

Strange thing is Mojo has never landed there and KeeK generally doesnt do anything Mojo doesnt do it's her own little bit of naughty independance

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
They are black and and are held on by the sticky stuff that held them to the side in the box. I don't notice them and they stick up about 5 inches. Easy to remove and causes no damage. Lots of bird poo can damage it internally if it gets inside on the circuit boards and can short things out.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They are black and and are held on by the sticky stuff that held them to the side in the box. I don't notice them and they stick up about 5 inches. Easy to remove and causes no damage. Lots of bird poo can damage it internally if it gets inside on the circuit boards and can short things out.
will look into it Terry

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
You could probably make something similar or you might know somebody that got a new flat screen that have something similar left over. I also bet somebody makes something you could buy to make something yourself. I can take some pictures if it would help.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
:laughing6: i know what a clemantine is im from England not Mars
You sure? :D Totally kidding, just wasn't sure if you all had those silly hybrids.

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
something deffo going on with Queenie
Was that ever in question?? The girl is weird. I mean, come on. She’s got the mad hots for @Peachfaced Rupert, her favorite song lyrics include “Two trailer park girls go ‘round the outside..round the outside..” (and Cemetery Gates from Pantera but that’s different!) and she’ll swim through Jello salad to get to an orange slice. She thinks cooked beans are out to kill her, feeds the dogs Nutriberries constantly, would rather shred the pretty paper the toys from Nutz comes in than go for the actual toys themselves, and as always-you’re getting a haircut if you enter her cage. I’d put her on meds, but she’d probably find a way to put them in my coffee when I wasn’t looking.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You could probably make something similar or you might know somebody that got a new flat screen that have something similar left over. I also bet somebody makes something you could buy to make something yourself. I can take some pictures if it would help.
Could you get a pic please Terry would appreciate that

LovieLouie

Sprinting down the street
Oh yay!! I’m so glad it worked out for you and that the girls enjoyed!! Dwayne loves the sprouts too he doesn’t even hesitate dives right in lol!! :smuggrin:

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Could you get a pic please Terry would appreciate that
There you go, front and back and you can still see the energy use sticker on one of them. They just had double sided tape on one side to stick to the TV and it still works and was basically free.

Attachments