• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Missing Yellow Cockatiel

Zaria.hoss

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi everyone, my yellow cockatiel named Arlo flew away today around 4PM in the West Brampton area, Ontario, Canada.
He is less than a pound in weight, has yellow and white feathers with bright orange cheeks, with a small blackish mark on his beak. He loves sunflower seeds, millets, and spinach.
He also likes the songs “Umbrella” by Rihanna and “Summer Love” by Justin Timberlake.
If you see him or know someone who’s seen him, please let me know ASAP at zariahossain2001@gmail.com and 6475441246.

Attachments

Dino’sLove

Moving in
Hi! I currently do not live in Ontario but you should contact local breeders, bird sanctuary/rescue, animal shelters and maybe post about it on social media! Another thing to help is to put of fliers and offer a possible reward! Make sure to put a way to contact you, a picture, how he will respond and more! I hope you find Arlo!!!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sorry to hear that he is missing. Putting up posters, calling pet stores, and veterinarians' offices is a good idea. Does your area have a Facebook page for missing pets? That could also be helpful.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Put him on Parrot Alert. I agree about telling vets, pet stores, shelters & rescues.

I hope you find him! A reward that exceeds his market value would help.