• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I Hit The Road To Meet A Roadie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Have fun!

Matt

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Are you hitting the road again???
Took you long enough...:rofl: Yes..I am going Sunday.:D

Is Gryphon getting a friend?
Is it time to pick up his buddy?
Yes, Gryphon gets a friend. I am planning on a Gf for him. I am bringing him with me, for several reasons. One of which is to make sure they will like each other.:heart:

Have fun!

Matt
Thank you!

I figure Sunday being dad's day it might be a little quieter on the roads. I have had my car in to the shop two days in a row in preparation. Fixed a few things and today did an oil change & fixed the washer bottle for the windshield..:rolleyes: Yesterday I stopped to buy washer fluid, poured the whole jug in, looked and the whole bottle ran right out into the driveway..:lol:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
ooh Gryphon is getting a friend :bliss:
Congratulations!!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thanks Martine:)
Tanya...if you saw them in person, you would want one for sure. They are so lovable. Here is the pic that made me fall in love with Little Bit.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I am getting excited!:laughing12: Just one more day!:dance1:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Waiting is hard but at least it is not much longer!

Matt

MollyMouse

Biking along the boulevard
I've just read through this thread today and it's such an exciting time for you Carole can't wait for more pics!!:laughing12:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thanks Matt & Mollymouse. Wouldn't you know, leave it to fate to try to mess my trip up.
But it did not win this time.:D
Last night it rained very hard. Our AC has been about half on the fritz for awhile. Thanks to DH's "Macguyver ways"...that's what I call it because he can rig anything..:lol:
We have been able to have AC to spite the fact the fan motor went out long ago. DH hooked up an external fan, wired it in so it came on with the compressor. It's been this way for nearly a year. Until last night. The fan motor on the external fan finally went out. I was thinking oh no, now I won't be able to go because we will be spending all day today trying to get the AC fixed. Not so..thanks to Troy's genius. Who knew you could mix water and electric!:eek: I would have never thought this...
Since it was cool out after the rain, we laid down to rest for a few hours. Woke up at 3 a.m. and hubby rigged up a hose and sprinkler that is keeping the compressor cool until he gets up later, and can change out the fan. He said it is no different than what it would be subject to if it were pouring down rain. It's working just fine, house is nice and cool. I can still head down to Ft. Lauderdale in a few hours...woot!!:loveit:

Jadie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jade
:omg: how am i just reading this, Gryphon is getting a buddy!! An extremely cute buddy!:heart: Congrats:hug8:I can`t wait to hear all about their meeting! I would just love a mousebird.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
:omg: how am i just reading this, Gryphon is getting a buddy!! An extremely cute buddy!:heart: Congrats:hug8:I can`t wait to hear all about their meeting! I would just love a mousebird.
Thanks Jade! I am too excited to get back to sleep. Soon it will be light out. More java needed..:laughing11:{hey..we don't have a coffee cup emoticon..lol}
It will be very interesting to see what Gryphon thinks of his prearranged marriage.:p

akijoy

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
Thanks Jade! I am too excited to get back to sleep. Soon it will be light out. More java needed..:laughing11:{hey..we don't have a coffee cup emoticon..lol}
It will be very interesting to see what Gryphon thinks of his prearranged marriage.:p
How exciting! We're expecting lots of pics of course.

Are we thinking....baby Gryphons in the future?!?!?

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I can't wait to see more photos of the new baby!

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
Carole...Have a safe trip. I can't wait til we see you again :) It will also be interesting to see if Gryphon calls out to the other BN mousers and if they answer him.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cant wait to hear all abut your trip :laughing12: Yay for Troy saving the day!! :yah:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thanks all. Made it home safe.:laughing12: Little Bit is a darling. Gryphon and she are going to take some time, but I think all will be well. A few times on the way home she would get next to him. They were both calling much of the way home....doo..dooo..doo..dooo X 2:lol:
I'm beat, my head is ringing, and we are all hungry. Talk to everyone later. Thanks for the well wishes!:hug8:

southernbirds

Glad you are home safe and sound. How neat that you took Gryphon to meet his new friend, Little Bit. I'm sure that you and Susan had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about your visit.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am glad that all three of you are home safely!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.