• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I have a new friend

• Thread starter M.C Bird Rescue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Like how I that all worked out? hahahah. I could have said anything and been able to keep another Macaw. My husband knows how I feel about birds in general (obviously) and he knows I would never overwhelm myself. So....Harley is mine...hehehehehe

You DO live like way far away...move to the states! hahahah Then you can come and visit..but move somewhere WARMER!!!! Michigan is cold and snowy right now...as I daydream about Florida and sunshine!
Back home made it tru the snow storm.....SO glad Harly is doing good...he is a good boy :D

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Back home made it tru the snow storm.....SO glad Harly is doing good...he is a good boy :D
Harley is an excellent boy...He is doing great here and him and Lola are communicating via who can be louder for moms attention! hahahahah

sueb45

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sue
Never a dull moment at your house, Crystal! :lol:

onthewingsofmacaws

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Patricia
He trully is one big majestic bird how much does he weigh he looks huge. Darius my Harlequins name was Harley when I got him I change it because the name Harley for a Harlequin just seemed to show no Imagination at al and not a name for such a gorgeous sweet natured bird such as him. Harley for a B&G don't seem so plain but I have noticed that its a pretty common name for Macaws.l

Status
Not open for further replies.