• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I have a new friend

• Thread starter M.C Bird Rescue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.C Bird Rescue

I have a new friend and his name is Harley. He came here last night very very late, and he is a HAM! Him and Lola have been yelling for my attention and chasing me through the house.

At first today Harley didnt want anything to do with me besides try and EAT me.
Once he settled down on one of the playstands he decided I am his buddy and he wants the attention Lola gets. So he is being a Ham and sweet (as sweet as a freaked out big mac can be). He needs to settle down more...BUT....here he is.

Meet Harley.

Multiple Mac household...you don't even want to know what I had to do to convince the hubby about having 2 Macs in the house! He is HUGE next to my baby Lola.

Harley

And here are some of Lola from today. She still plucks and will probably forever! I hate it, but LOVE HER so ...I am over it and I do all I can. It just never stops.

Lola
I love Lola's face. I swear she LOOKS like a girl!

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Congratulations Crystal! Harley is adorable. So, are you fostering Harley or did you adopt him from Tanya?

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
wow beautiful:heart: love his face so cute:)

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
Congratulations Crystal! Harley is adorable. So, are you fostering Harley or did you adopt him from Tanya?
Ha ha I was going to ask the same question!

He is just stunning and I can't get over the beautiful shiny beak!!

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Maybe with Harley Man being there, Lola will want her feathers to be in courting shape.

Ginger

M

M.C Bird Rescue

hmm...Do you think I would adopt another big mac?? The answer is YES! Harley is here because I actually asked tanya previously if she was to get in a BGM that needed a home I would be interested in adopting....we havent had any agreements made yet or anything..But...I see Harley staying. He is beautiful and I would LOVE Lola to be able to socialize with a MAC her species. Hope they get along in time, but we will deal if they dont.

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
Wow, he is absolutely majestic!! So glad you are thinking of adopting him. He should fit in your household well, and it will be great for both Harley and Lola to have a companion. :)

carkam

Avenue Veteran
Time to change your siggy! :D Beautiful bird!

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:heart: What a big, handsome boy! :heart: You're a better woman than me, Crystal. I'd be afraid to lose my gal's love to such a fine specimen of a man :lol:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love Lola's face. I swear she LOOKS like a girl!

[/QUOTE]

She totally does. I swear I've developed the eye to see male and female B&Gs. I'm not saying I'd always be right, but I swear I can see the difference in the heads/faces.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Wow, what a stunner! :heart: and 2 Macaws in the house, that's ought to be loud. :p

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Wow, what a stunner! :heart: and 2 Macaws in the house, that's ought to be loud. :p

NAAAAA...Macaw loud I can deal with. They are only loud periodically. NOW......This IRN here..Makes me want to wear ear plugs!

M

M.C Bird Rescue

So...harley is my Birthday Present to myself. The way I could convince my husband I should have another BGM! hahahaha.....

There are always so many birds here anyways...whats one more? hahahahah

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
he is beautiful!!! Absolutely stunning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.