• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello from Northeast Florida!

WendyW

Moving in
Real Name
Wendy
Thank you everyone! I have found a few breeders around. One breeder I want to adopt from does not have any green cheek conures available yet. And looks like it might be a while. Unfortunately because I really like her and love her communications with me and she loves her babies as well.

I found another in Georgia that I really like as well. Price is a bit high, but love how she raises her babies and would be awesome to adopt from.

I did just find someone that is here in my town, recommended by our vet. I called them and spoke with them and there were very knowledgeable I felt. They also said we can visit the baby while being weaned, which I love! And her fee is reasonable. She does sell wholesale and am curious about that a bit.

Hmmmm I need to get a cage, toys and food here, so we can be ready for a new addition when we find one.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
GCC are pretty birds with a very graceful tail. I suggest a flight cage to you as they have lots of room for the bird to be active. Good luck.