• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
That's a really good point.
I´m just looking out for you because you are my friend. Best to be safe than sorry. Get rid of it as soon as you can. :hug2:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I honestly can't imagine getting a food order 5 months later lol. I don't mind waiting a few weeks for good stuff (AO and BBB as an example of what I'd wait for) but 5 months is excessive

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Oh I agree, I would definitely not put it past her to box up returns as new products. And with how contagious some of the bird diseases are I'd much rather not take that chance.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
That's a really good point.
A really good point you just will never know! You can alter dates on labels. I an curious as to what you did order if you can remember? Some things she stopped making.

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
I honestly can't imagine getting a food order 5 months later lol. I don't mind waiting a few weeks for good stuff (AO and BBB as an example of what I'd wait for) but 5 months is excessive
It's utterly insane! Like Zara said, it's not like I was waiting on a custom made item!

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
A really good point you just will never know! You can alter dates on labels. I an curious as to what you did order if you can remember? Some things she stopped making.
I never received an invoice from her, this is the PayPal receipt.

Attachments

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
I wouldn't put the box near any pets or wildlife. Mark it return to sender (after you look at PP and be sure). Don't open it. Just get rid of it. You could just wrap it in plastic and bin it.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
I agree with everybody DO NOT OPEN THAT BOX!!!!! God only knows what the h is in it. If was in storage and not properly stored it could possibly introduce mold, toxins and god knows what else into the air in your home. If absolutely have to open it outside in garage or some place as a far away from you and and the birds. I would put on air mask and gloves and clothing that you can get out of, into clean clothes and bag those contaminated clothes to laundry mat, to wash.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Absolutely DO NOT OPEN IT. Double check your paypal to make sure you've been refunded. If you remember, I cancelled my orders, even called her and talked to her when 12 days later after cancelling I got a shipping notice and reminded her I sent her an email to cancel my orders... which she responded to and said she was sorry to hear that. She did not respond to my second email that day asking her about refunding. I opened a dispute with my credit card company and in time got refunded.... to which she had 30 days to dispute my dispute and my bank reversed those charges and charged me again for those orders. I had sent those boxes back to MM unopened. In our conversation she did her best to convince me to keep them saying "Well, you just got free food then." "Feed it to the wild life or donate it to a rescue". Doing that would give her grounds to make me pay for that food. So, long story short.... SEND IT BACK UNOPENED. Take it to the post office, tell them you are refusing the packages because the order was cancelled months ago and refunded. They will take it back, will not charge you for sending it back. Ask for a receipt so you have proof of sending it back to the sender. As politely as I can.... she's a dirtbag.

Beasley

Real Name
Maggie Beasley
Couldn’t have said it better myself, do exactly what @Mockinbirdiva said, I’d even take a picture of the unopened package you’re sending back. This woman is an experienced scammer, do not give her an inch of ground to stand on or she will try to rip it out from underneath your feet.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Additionally, your paypal receipt has a date on it. EVERYTHING is time stamped. Thanks to everyone here who did screenshots of her posting on her Facebook about sending newer orders out over the older orders as well as her posting that same information here on AA helped me get my money back again. Do take a great photo of the top of the box and if you received an email of "arrival" like I did from the postal service keep that email for proof including photograph the receipt showing you sent it back. I would even post on her Facebook page about it... nicely but with great detail. Screen shot your message in case it gets deleted as well as screen shot any replies to your message. Everything is recorded, time stamped.... she can't deny anything. :kickout::yelling:

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
HOLY CRAPOLA SHE IS NOW ACCREDITED BY BBB, jeeeez they would accredit the nearest thief too.
Oh they do! The BBB did help me a lot with our gas company here that is really awful, but seriously, did ot freeze over down below?

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
This is what certificate says ( with my own comments in () afterwards
" This company upholds the BBB standards for trust"
"Build trust" ( apparently they have NOT read any of our posts or hers on Facebook)
"Advertises honestly" ( wt???????)
"Tells the truth" ( only in her dreams )
"Being transparent" (yea right WT?????)
"Honors promises" (REALLY!!!)
"Be responsible" (nope not really nada not in this life time)
"Safefuards privacy" (not when she pubicly puts people's orders online)
"Embody integrity" ( NOT)
,HEY MM HOW MANY POCKETS DID YOU GREASE FOR THIS CERTIFICATE¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Last edited:

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Any business can buy a BBB rating..it’s a sales company that makes you look good because the general public thinks they’re a governmental agency. IMO any business that has a BBB rating is sleazy.
I really didn't realize all this. I thought the BBB was a much bigger deal. That's a shame, someone needs to look out for the consumer, but apparently not.