• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird Meetup Groups

EarthToEcho

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Medoh
Does anyone know of any Bird Meetup Groups around the Charlotte area? I've been looking for one but have had no luck! Also if there isn't one and I want to start one, what would be a good way to go about that? Thank you!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Does anyone know of any Bird Meetup Groups around the Charlotte area? I've been looking for one but have had no luck! Also if there isn't one and I want to start one, what would be a good way to go about that? Thank you!
I don't live in Charlotte so I have no idea but you can start a group on meetup.com

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Do you know any other people with birds? You could start by asking them if they would he interested in forming a bird club with you. You could then meet with them and discuss how to make it a real club.

EarthToEcho

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Medoh
Do you know any other people with birds? You could start by asking them if they would he interested in forming a bird club with you. You could then meet with them and discuss how to make it a real club.
I don't sadly :(

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Maybe put up a notecard or a flyer in a pet store and/or vets office near you stating that your interested in starting one up and seeing if anyone else is interested?

EarthToEcho

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Medoh
Maybe put up a notecard or a flyer in a pet store and/or vets office near you stating that your interested in starting one up and seeing if anyone else is interested?
I'm not sure about the vets but I know that stores like petsmart and petco don't let people put up flyers :\

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I was thinking more in terms independent/sole proprietor pet stores, are there any in your area?

EarthToEcho

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Medoh
I was thinking more in terms independent/sole proprietor pet stores, are there any in your area?
There is a place called Parrot University, which is an adoption place for parrots, but other than that, no I don't think so