• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone here have this X-Large corner cage?

Creature

Moving in
Im thinking of getting this one, but wanted to check and see if anyone here has it, and if they like. I’ve been on the hunt for a big cage with good feeder doors, this is the best option I’ve found so far. :)
This would be for two green cheek conures.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
The smaller one would probably be fine and save you some money but if you've got the money and room nothing exceeds like excess and your guys would have plenty of room to explore and make small flights in.GCC Pippen lives in a large Budgie flight cage by herself and she uses every inch of it. I got mine used in excellent shape and just got lucky in finding it cheap.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I had one (but larger) for my Macaw. If you can climb in there then it is a great cage, easy to clean and space out perches and toys, was getting too hard for me to get in there and access the far corner so when we had to replace the cage (my bird broke many of the bars) I got a different style and now at times I really miss the ease of fitting the larger things in the corner cage.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ability to reach in for cleaning is something I’d not thought of. Very good point!