• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Adopted Quaker

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
paid 580 for the one I showed you can you believe that!
I can't believe that! Nearly 600!

An alternative is looking on facebook marketplace. There are often cages there for low prices people don't want anymore. Then you can focus your spending on enriching your birds life!

Thank you for getting this bird. I can't believe he came in that cage, it's barely any bigger than him!

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
You can probably get a much larger one for the same price or less.
This cage would work well, much more space, feeding doors, and less that the first cage you got.

Edit: Bar spacing is 1/2 I think, you'd have to look into it because I don't think it's in the description

MPSS2018

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Samantha
Most pet store people don't know a lot about birds and are just looking to make a quick profit with the cages they have in stock :(
Yeah I see that! Glad I found this
I can't believe that! Nearly 600!

An alternative is looking on facebook marketplace. There are often cages there for low prices people don't want anymore. Then you can focus your spending on enriching your birds life!

Thank you for getting this bird. I can't believe he came in that cage, it's barely any bigger than him!
yeah I am def going to exchange the cage out for the one you sent a link to! Cheaper for one and for two I see the difference in cages that is needed wider is better then taller in this case!

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Oh wow! That is so much bigger and a great price!

MPSS2018

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Samantha
Thank you again, you and Ali have been a huge help! I’m new to this so I’m learning as I go!

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
Reactions: Ali