• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A Little Bird to Join Daisy

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I hope Linnies are never in pet stores. That would be sad. Best bet is a breeder.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Today Daisy paid a visit to Kobe but she forgot to knock on the door. She went right to his food dish and he really did not seem to mind at all....
Daisy forgot that when you visit a new neighbor YOU'RE supposed to bring the food gift! :lol:

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
So Daisy being a typical bandit budgie helped herself to Kobe's goodies? Not surprised :rofl:

Kobe's calls are so sweet and the video really shows how beautiful he is with the coloring and markings on his feathers. I grabbed a couple of pics off the video he's so amazing looking.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Congratulations on Kobe. He is a beautiful linnie!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Thanks Peeps. I had the full spec lighting on him which shows up the blue. If the lighting is dark he almost looks black.

Daisy is not being a nice lady around Kobe today. They have been fussing and beaking each other. Good thing I do not put them in the same cage to live together.

Photos look nice. :)

quazy4quakers

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Olivia
awww… what a darling. Hope it all goes well! :congrats5:

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
Thanks Peeps. I had the full spec lighting on him which shows up the blue. If the lighting is dark he almost looks black.

Daisy is not being a nice lady around Kobe today. They have been fussing and beaking each other. Good thing I do not put them in the same cage to live together.

Photos look nice. :)

Daisy being all hormonal on the poor Kobe :( :D They will get along soon how can Daisy resist such a handsome boy? :)

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awww :xflove: Kobe has such sweet eyes. :heart:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Such wonderful updates and such a handsome little fellow! Are you totally in love with Linnies now? They are so addictive!:)

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
If I had the room and finances I would get more Linnies. Just sorry I did not discover them sooner.
Had a bit of breakthrough with Kobe today. He stood in the palm of my hand and picked up a small millet spray. That's great for a little guy who was so afraid of hands. :heart:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
If I had the room and finances I would get more Linnies. Just sorry I did not discover them sooner.
Had a bit of breakthrough with Kobe today. He stood in the palm of my hand and picked up a small millet spray. That's great for a little guy who was so afraid of hands. :heart:
You are making great progress! I think mine will be hopelessly afraid of my hands. I took Butters out last night to do his nails and he was not amused!;)