• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A Little Bird to Join Daisy

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Kobe is a little joy. He eats his veggies so well. He not only likes broccoli he eats the stem and leaves until nothing is left. Now he is working on little red sweet peppers. I have a neighbor who is 92 years old and she has fallen in instant love with Kobe. He was on top of his cage today after flying. As usual I was having trouble getting him back into the cage. My friend and neighbor came up to him (she is short and at his eye level) and began trying to give him kisses. He came to the front of the cage and reached out to her and gave her a kiss right on her lips. She then picked up a millet spray and led him into the cage. I was amazed at how they have taken to eachother.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Beanurita

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Melissa
Did you crochet those white hoops?

I thought the intro was cute :)

Those white rings are scarf holders from Ikea but you can. Get them off EBay to......I got mine for $3.50 that's including shipping!! Here are a couple of pics so you can see the whole thing.....my tiels love climbing to the very top to preening ans hang out!!
IMG_4704.2014-10-21_232321.jpg IMG_4800.2014-11-11_213341.jpg IMG_4153.2014-09-07_030528.jpg

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
@Lady Jane - I'm so happy that Kobe found his way to you and Daisy!! He sounds wonderful considering that he didn't have the best care before! I think Daisy will take to him in time. He seemed cautious approaching Daisy and he didn't push her so there is a chance of a blossoming friendship there! I'm excited to see more of them as their friendship grows!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Oh my goodness you should see Daisy now. She is absolutely enthralled with Kobe. When they are out of cage they are together, side by side. If he flies to sit on his cage she does too. I have been having a hard time getting him to learn to go back into the cage. Today I laid a spray of millet right at the cage door. Daisy went after it and showed him the way in. Then she wanted to stay in his cage with him but I took her out for safety. I feel it is too soon for that.
So there went any quarantine. Kobe was not exposed to other birds so they should be ok.
No room for separation of birds anyway.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Oh my goodness you should see Daisy now. She is absolutely enthralled with Kobe. When they are out of cage they are together, side by side. If he flies to sit on his cage she does too. I have been having a hard time getting him to learn to go back into the cage. Today I laid a spray of millet right at the cage door. Daisy went after it and showed him the way in. Then she wanted to stay in his cage with him but I took her out for safety.
That is just too precious! And I love your new siggy. :) :heart: :)

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
See! I told you Daisy would change her mind in no time and accept Kobe into her life without a problem, I'm so happy to hear they are getting along and hanging out together. :) :heart:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
OK are you ready for this! I surely was not. Daisy is masturbating on Chippers favorite toy now making little squeaky sounds. Now I know Kobe has been a big hit with her. She never did this with Chipper, not even once.

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
OK are you ready for this! I surely was not. Daisy is masturbating on Chippers favorite toy now making little squeaky sounds. Now I know Kobe has been a big hit with her. She never did this with Chipper, not even once.

What a naughty little hussy Daisy is she see's a pretty new boy toy and is all excited and twerking on a toy. :facepalm:

Tell her to save that energy and give it to the dumb dead nanner that won't dance. :dance4: :rofl:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Um. Wonder what a English Lineated budgie would look like? Don't even go there Dianne.

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
Well with the way Daisy is acting you may get a chance to see see what a Linnie Budgie looks like!!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Seriously! I hope not.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Today Daisy paid a visit to Kobe but she forgot to knock on the door. She went right to his food dish and he really did not seem to mind at all. 002.JPG

Then I turned on the wild bird sounds with You Tube which they love and want to join the flock.

cupoftea

Real Name
Anna
Goodness, I love those big eyes of his! He is such a lovely blue colour.

wyrinth

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
They are both so beautiful. Linnies don't mind sharing with their friends :).

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Happy they are getting along! Love Kobe's colors...would love to meet a linnie someday. I never see any in pet stores by me.