• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AUCTION WPR Auction Item Donations - March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Ok you serial donors close your ears and eyes. ;)
I'm probably going to regret this but @Tanya and @SamatranTiger last day to donate! :)
:backout:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
And these are my last items.

Faerie Landing Pads - IMAG0620 (640x447) (640x447).jpg IMAG0621 (640x447).jpg (Card from retired maker w/original price)
IMAG0612 (447x640).jpg IMAG0613 (447x640).jpg IMAG0616 (447x640).jpg IMAG0617 (640x447).jpg

For sizing - approximately 1" thick These are photos of larger stepping stone sizes which have been outside in our yard (Chicago, IL) for at least 2-3 years, year around.

Miniature rounds #1 - Set of 4 - $20 OBO
IMAG0614 (640x447).jpg

Miniature rounds #2 - set of 4 - $20 OBO
IMAG0615 (640x447).jpg

Economy Xmas tree - $2 - + postage/shipping.
IMAG0618 (447x640).jpg IMAG0619 (447x640).jpg
For the person who celebrates Christmas but doesn't have a reason to set up a whole tree with all the trimmings. Unopened - I bought one but was given two. You can add decorations to it like stick-on coloured dots or glue foil to the top where the star is.

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I would like to offer two parrot faces on the canvases if the bidding goes over $75.

Can you explain what you mean, Kate? On the canvas with the existing painting(s)?

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
And these are my last items.

Faerie Landing Pads - View attachment 246628 View attachment 246629 (Card from retired maker w/original price)
View attachment 246631 View attachment 246632 View attachment 246633 View attachment 246634

For sizing - approximately 1" thick These are photos of larger stepping stone sizes which have been outside in our yard (Chicago, IL) for at least 2-3 years, year around.

Miniature rounds #1 - Set of 4 - $20 OBO
View attachment 246630

Miniature rounds #2 - set of 4 - $20 OBO
View attachment 246635

Economy Xmas tree - $2 - + postage/shipping.
View attachment 246636 View attachment 246637
For the person who celebrates Christmas but doesn't have a reason to set up a whole tree with all the trimmings. Unopened - I bought one but was given two. You can add decorations to it like stick-on coloured dots or glue foil to the top where the star is.

How big is the tree, Sandra? And how big and heavy is the box? Thanks!

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Ah! Sorry,
If the winning bid is over $75 and the buyer chooses the custom option-
They can get two faces on one 16x20 canvas if they so choose

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra

How big is the tree, Sandra? And how big and heavy is the box? Thanks!
Box? It is actually packaged flat and is assembled to the shape of a Christmas tree (if you take a quick look at the second photo you'll know what I mean). Approximate height 16" x 16" wide at the base of the tree. I glued the foil on the star - it does not come like that.

IMAG0623 (447x640).jpg

Once dissassembled it looks like this and is completely flat.

IMAG0625 (640x447).jpg

BTW, I'm sorry if I came across as snarky, you're on overload and I thought my pix were clear. Again, I woke up @ some unGodly hour like 2:30-3 a.m. so by now I don't know which end of the vacuum I should be using or where .... (meaning rooms, i.e.)

Last edited:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Which reminds me @ Danita - Holy Crap woman, what didn't you put into the box you sent me? Most of it is waaaay to cute to give to some rotten little fid who's just going to chew all the stuff up. Even my DIL was checking it out as a potential car ornament because the toys were so cute (she's Thai descent so she likes the things made with "natural" resources). Even hubby eyeballed it and I explained the whole thing about the auction (he's happy cause I'm getting rid of stuff) and it raises money for fids in need.

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Box? It is actually packaged flat and is assembled to the shape of a Christmas tree (if you take a quick look at the second photo you'll know what I mean). Approximate height 16" x 16" wide at the base of the tree. I glued the foil on the star - it does not come like that.

View attachment 246656

Once dissassembled it looks like this and is completely flat.

View attachment 246657

BTW, I'm sorry if I came across as snarky, you're on overload and I thought my pix were clear. Again, I woke up @ some unGodly hour like 2:30-3 a.m. so by now I don't know which end of the vacuum I should be using or where .... (meaning rooms, i.e.)

Ok, I thought it looked like a box in your first 2 pix. :) I know what you mean. I was checking the website at 1 or 2 am, then awake before 4 working on it. Only went to bed around 10:30 or 11. :faint: Been too busy at work today to worry too much about it but will have to do some tonight. Oh yeah, I was supposed to put the item threads live! :run:

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Ah! Sorry,
If the winning bid is over $75 and the buyer chooses the custom option-
They can get two faces on one 16x20 canvas if they so choose

Gotcha! Thanks! :)

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Okay, I did it!

The little pops was my zons first toy.... Others are current holiday photos!! Yes, you need to decorate those cages for the holiday!!!

View attachment 246445
Can you put this picture in for me at item #49?

I pestered them for the Easter photos.....

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra

Ok, I thought it looked like a box in your first 2 pix. :) I know what you mean. I was checking the website at 1 or 2 am, then awake before 4 working on it. Only went to bed around 10:30 or 11. :faint: Been too busy at work today to worry too much about it but will have to do some tonight. Oh yeah, I was supposed to put the item threads live! :run:
:cantsleep: 2:30 :cantsleep:3:15 :cantsleep:4:00 (newspaper delivered) :cantsee: :reading: 4:45 :cantsleep: Husband wakes up :blind:5:00 Hubby goes back to bed after tinkling :cantsleep: 5:45 :coffee: :chillpill: A.m. meds, glass of water, mug of milk and a Mocha capuccino :chrisphoto: Taking photos of extra auction stuff, measuring, staging, etc. 6:30 or so More :coffee:Sleep deprivation s*u*c*k*s! :bash::bash::bash::bash:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
She has such cute toys
She needs to join us!
I agree.. . AA needs to pester them a bit and beg. They're awesome ladies and friends of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.