• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AUCTION WPR Auction Item Donations - March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
It was so much fun and so successful that we are doing it again! :fairy2: The next auction will be held Saturday, March 25 and Sunday, March 26, 2017.

We are looking for items you would like to donate and ship to the winning bidder. Please include item name, description, photo(s) (full size), starting bid in US $ (the minimum amount you'd like the item to sell for), if you are including shipping and within what area (Canada, US and/or international). If you are not including shipping, please state the location the item will be shipped from. You may wish to consider donating small, light items to keep the shipping amounts down.

From 584 birds to just over 200 now, the former World Parrot Refuge birds still need our help. Their vet bills are over $200,000 and they need more toys, so we will split the raised money between the 2.

Let's make this one bigger and better than the last one! :highfive:

WPR2-2.jpg
Thank you, all! :hug8:

Last edited:

Jaguar

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Ry
I think putting WPR or something in the title might get more people looking, I wasn't sure what this was for until I clicked

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Hmmmm. I'm sure I have something I can donate.

Robin8888

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Robin
I am still pretty new on here.
Can you explain what WPR is?
What type of item are you looking for?
Is this an online auction?
Where do we post things?

Last edited:

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
@Robin8888
WPR is World Parrot Refuge, in British Columbia Canada,it was the last home for hundreds of Parrots. when the lady that ran passed away, it closed, leaving hundreds of parrots with out a place to live. we as a group having trying help to provide toys and food for those parrots. and also vet care for those of them that are sick. @Danita
here is web page:
http://greyhaven.bc.ca/

AviaryByTheSea

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michael

Robin8888

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Robin
@Robin8888
WPR is World Parrot Refuge, in British Columbia Canada,it was the last home for hundreds of Parrots. when the lady that ran passed away, it closed, leaving hundreds of parrots with out a place to live. we as a group having trying help to provide toys and food for those parrots. and also vet care for those of them that are sick. @Danita
here is web page:
http://greyhaven.bc.ca/
Thank you
Where do we post things for the auctions?
Is the auctions something that is done on AA?

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Thank you
Where do we post things for the auctions?
Is the auctions something that is done on AA?

You post your items to donate right here in this thread. There will be a master item thread and individual item threads for each item to be sold that will be public once the auction starts. Yes, it is an online auction here on AA.. The donors will ship the items directly to the buyer once the item is paid for. If shipping is not included (ie. being donated by the donor of the item), the shipping fees are to be paid directly to the donor. Items will be paid for here on AA using the Donation button (Paypal). Anything goes but we recommend small light things to keep shipping charges low. If you look back in this forum you can see the threads from the last sale. We had gift certificates for bird toys, bird toys, food, art, jewelry, books, etc. Most was bird related but it doesn't have to be. :)

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Item #1 for Auction: Williams-Sanoma Muffins (hard cover). Included in this book are classic, fruit, vegetable, savory, coffee, quick muffin recipes. The book is in very good condition and original price was US $16.95 and Canada $25.95. I will pay shipping in US. Starting bid $30.00 as it is now a collector item and selling on Amazon for over $400.00 This book is no longer available on Amazon as a new book. Williams-Sonoma Collection: Muffins by Hensperger, Beth (November 17, 2003) Hardcover: Amazon.com: Books

cook book.jpg

Last edited:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Item #2 Book Holistic Care For Birds Condition is excellent Author David McCluggage is a nationally recognized expert in avian medicine, certified in avian acupuncture and past president of Association of Avian Veterinarians. Copyright 1999, 179 pages. I will pay shipping in US only. This book is a great resource! Starting bid at $15.00 Holistic Care for Birds: A Manual of Wellness and Healing (Howell reference books) - Kindle edition by David McCluggage, Pamela Leis Higdon. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

book.jpg

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
let me look thru my hand beaded earrings and necklace pieces and see what I have.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I will donate something. Just give me a day or two to figure it out. :)

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
I think its wonderful your doing this again :)

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Sorry the pictures are so bad. I think I need a new camera and Bella was helping so here goes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.