• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AUCTION WPR Auction Item Donations - March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Hardwood dinosaur with 1/2" spruce rectangles (dyed using Americolor) + 12" spruce perch (SS hardware included) with natural hardwood beads hammered into both sides
Starting Bid: $10
Winner pays shipping from Vancouver, BC Canada
View attachment 246675

T4W Duck Themed Toys (2)
Starting Bid: $10

Winner pays shipping from Vancouver, BC Canada
View attachment 246676

Thank you, Andrea! :)

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
And these are my last items.

Faerie Landing Pads - View attachment 246628 View attachment 246629 (Card from retired maker w/original price)
View attachment 246631 View attachment 246632 View attachment 246633 View attachment 246634

For sizing - approximately 1" thick These are photos of larger stepping stone sizes which have been outside in our yard (Chicago, IL) for at least 2-3 years, year around.

Miniature rounds #1 - Set of 4 - $20 OBO
View attachment 246630

Miniature rounds #2 - set of 4 - $20 OBO
View attachment 246635

Economy Xmas tree - $2 - + postage/shipping.
View attachment 246636 View attachment 246637
For the person who celebrates Christmas but doesn't have a reason to set up a whole tree with all the trimmings. Unopened - I bought one but was given two. You can add decorations to it like stick-on coloured dots or glue foil to the top where the star is.

Sandra, I don't want to assume so have to ask you about shipping on these last items (stepping stones). Thanks! :)

And minimum starting bid is $5 per item.

Last edited:

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Plus I'll throw this out for the newbies (as well as the oldbies) I got dizzy after being told which things I won bids on, who I had to pay and how much. So don't worry that it'll take a bit for the dust to settle and everything to get straightened out.

You only had to pay once last time - here on AA! ;) But it was confusing with Cdn & US $ and conversions and waiting for shipping quotes. This time you will still pay for your items using the donations button/link, everything is in US $ so no conversions. Only shipping where it's not included will be paid to the donors (Danita in the case of Stormcloud's donations). :)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Sandra, I don't want to assume so have to ask you about shipping on these last items (stepping stones). Thanks! :)

And minimum starting bid is $5 per item.
Shipping included - I went w/20 f/set of 4

Tanya

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tanya
Cookbook to collect your favorite recipes, still in shrink wrap.
IMG_4768.JPG IMG_4769.JPG
Starting bid $5

Tanya

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tanya
Fun metal garden decorations, brand new with tags still attached! Approximately a foot long. Tried to take a picture with Rhubarb for scale... She has informed me that the tomato is the devil incarnate. (But don't let that stop you from bidding!)
IMG_4770.JPG IMG_4773.JPG
Starting bid $5.

(I'll pay shipping on all items listed if purchased in the United States. Otherwise, international shipping rates will apply.)

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Fun metal garden decorations, brand new with tags still attached! Approximately a foot long. Tried to take a picture with Rhubarb for scale... She has informed me that the tomato is the devil incarnate. (But don't let that stop you from bidding!)
View attachment 246722 View attachment 246721
Starting bid $5.

(I'll pay shipping on all items listed if purchased in the United States. Otherwise, international shipping rates will apply.)

Thanks, Tanya! :)

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Lilttlemats.JPG

These are 6 small 12" by 12" thin hand-made little weeny mats. Good as table top decor, a place for the salt and pepper shakers, or for a small-table parrot tea party. Free shipping in the continental USA and free shipping in Canada *if* you can wait til I get home in early April. Husband gets to look after Mr. Crankypanty and the tiels. Price: $8.

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
MACa.JPG MACB.JPG
Cute little Mac statute. Twelve inches high. About 5.5 inches wide. Free shipping in Continental USA. Free shipping in Canada *if* you can wait til I get home in April to ship.

Price: $7

Attachments

Last edited:

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's all I have to add. Thanks for waiting.

Last edited:

Cleo&Kiko

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Allisha
@Cleo&Kiko can you give a pic to show the colours and pattern? Starting bid? Estimated finished size? Estimated completion date too please.
Thank you! :D
The starting bid will be at 60$, including shipping. The estimated completion date will be on the 2nd of April. The colors are grey and a teal color. Estimated sizing is 56" by 78".

Cleo&Kiko

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Allisha
Again, so sorry I haven't posted anything about it, yet! I've been so busy with College it totally slipped my mind! I can't post a picture quite yet, but I can in about an hour!

Last edited:

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
The starting bid will be at 60$, including shipping. The estimated completion date will be on the 2nd of April. The colors are grey and a teal color. Estimated sizing is 56" by 78".

Thank you, Allisha! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.