• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

When is the next Sidewalk Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
I'm waiting on pins and needles!
Is the breeder telling Bean how spoiled he is already? I think it may make him wean faster to know all the treats he has waiting at home :)

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
Is the breeder telling Bean how spoiled he is already? I think it may make him wean faster to know all the treats he has waiting at home :)
:faint: Bean is already weaned! :dance5: We're just waiting for the weekend where my friend and I took PTOs!!! :hurryup: I was a little worried that Bean might not be ready to go home by June, but he's been ready for a couple weeks now.

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette

:faint: Bean is already weaned! :dance5: We're just waiting for the weekend where my friend and I took PTOs!!! :hurryup: I was a little worried that Bean might not be ready to go home by June, but he's been ready for a couple weeks now.
:omg: the anticipation must be UNBEARABLE!!

carlottalyn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Carlie
Ok...sold a bag...might have a little spending money now if it's in the *very* near future. ;) Phew!!

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Just spent the morning making my SS list. I don't need to pay rent that month, right?:eek:

andor

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Matt
I'm confused. How are people making lists? How do you know what's going to be on sale?

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
I'm confused. How are people making lists? How do you know what's going to be on sale?
My wish list is based on what has happened in previous SWS. I'm keeping it small and am crossing my fingers the same sale offered by that store in the past happens again this time :)

crystaljam

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
I think I know my sale ;)

My wishlist consists of perches - somehow I lost a concrete and manzita perch, and the rope perches have disappeared *sigh*

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
I think I know my sale ;)

My wishlist consists of perches - somehow I lost a concrete and manzita perch, and the rope perches have disappeared *sigh*
Are you willing to hint on your sale? If I PM you my wish list for your store, will you tell me if I am hot or cold? LOL

I am going bonkers with perches, too. Every type at T4W is on my list, including the platform perch! Yay :dance4:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
:lol: Matt - they are making 'wish' lists of things they hope will be on sale this time around ;)

Enna

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Enna
Personally, I'd like a july sale.... Maybe then i will have some money to take part this time around. Could really do with some new perches and more toy parts

MessyBeaks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Leigh
I am going to need to place several LARGE orders in the first half of June... no way the fids can make it til July, we will run out of food and if I order more food in June and the SWS is in July, I won't be able to participate because shipping to the frozen north is so atrocious - I need to combine, combine, combine!

Sparkles

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Iskra
there really should be a SWS smiley...one for preSWS- happiness ----> :cheer:and one for postSWS- where did my money go smiley -----> :scared3:

Last edited:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I am going to need to place several LARGE orders in the first half of June... no way the fids can make it til July, we will run out of food and if I order more food in June and the SWS is in July, I won't be able to participate because shipping to the frozen north is so atrocious - I need to combine, combine, combine!

hhhmmmm..... sounds like you have a good plan and the SWS fairies won't let those babies run out of food ;)

crystaljam

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
Are you willing to hint on your sale? If I PM you my wish list for your store, will you tell me if I am hot or cold? LOL

I am going bonkers with perches, too. Every type at T4W is on my list, including the platform perch! Yay :dance4:
I like Hot and Cold :D NO hints other than that ;)

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Oh I feel the same Leigh! :eek: I had to order a few pounds from Kathie today, and I hope it lasts until the SWS. I hope she's patricipating! :D

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
No sws purchasing for me.:( Or rather a very strict budget!!:eek::D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.