• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

When is the next Sidewalk Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittneydee

Jogging around the block
Anybody know when the next Sidewalk Sale will be? I know a couple months ago it was asked, and someone said in the summer. Any idea what month? We hadn't decided what kind of parrot we were getting last fall so I couldn't buy anything during the last SS. I'm dying to make some new toys, a climbing net, and some other stuff to really get an above-cage play area for Pelphrey. I'm holding off until the next SS since I will need so much stuff to make it happen. I was going to get some stuff at a local bird fair last week but it got cancelled due to flooding. The next fair in my area won't be until August and I really don't want to wait that long!!!

Anyone know if a date for the summer SS has been set yet?

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
:whack:
My bank account hasn't recovered from the last one! :eek:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I'm ready for a side walk sale please! I need cages, playstands and oogles amount of toys!! This time around I'm going much bigger than last time, and last time I spent a good amount. So pleeeeaase vendors and side walk sale hosts, please let me us know atleast a month ahead of time, so I and others can plan appropriately and drop a big one during the sales!

twokidzmom

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sally
What is a sidewalk sale?

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
What is a sidewalk sale?
An event where the all the Vendors present on the Avenue that want to participate offer great deals on either specific items or throughout their store for a day - or a few days, as it was the case with the last one :)

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award
What is a sidewalk sale?
It when you wipe out your bank account and max out credit cards to stock up on fabulous birdie supplies from our wonderful vendors. Basically .. it's when all the vendors put out their biggest and best sales for a day or so ... and we SHOP, SHOP, SHOP AND THEN ....

SHOP MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Advice I hope to remember myself:

While on night time medication that may affect memory, shop before taking the medication and never after! :eek:

crystaljam

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
I was new to AA as a vendor for the last sale - and it was a LOT of fun and exciting for EVERYONE!

I'm looking forward to being on both sides again!!

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Advice I hope to remember myself:

While on night time medication that may affect memory, shop before taking the medication and never after! :eek:
This is good, solid advice my friend :D

CosmoKramer

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Zach
I'm ready for a side walk sale please! I need cages, playstands and oogles amount of toys!! This time around I'm going much bigger than last time, and last time I spent a good amount. So pleeeeaase vendors and side walk sale hosts, please let me us know atleast a month ahead of time, so I and others can plan appropriately and drop a big one during the sales!
A good month in advance would be wonderful so we can start savin! ;)

lzver

Real Name
Laura
The last sidewalk sale was my first ... I'll definitely be participating in the next!

andor

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Matt
Come on, evil for the mods to chime in without giving us some idea as to what the ideas are :excited3:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Come on, evil for the mods to chime in without giving us some idea as to what the ideas are :excited3:

Matt, you know I love you to death but

on your comment :rofl:

insinuations are what we do best until we are ready to announce!

Danita and I (and the rest of the staff and our great vendors) know that yall need a little time to get ready and will not blindside you ;)

andor

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Matt
EVIL! EVIL! This is a conspiracy against me, right? The AA mods are out to get me. I woke up early this morning because my feet were cold; the sheet came undone from the mattress and rode up. You guys did that, didn't you???? Late last week, I couldn't find my toenail clippers, one of you broke into my house and hid them on me in the medicine cabinet! Hrmph!

Matt, you know I love you to death but

on your comment :rofl:

insinuations are what we do best until we are ready to announce!

Danita and I (and the rest of the staff and our great vendors) know that yall need a little time to get ready and will not blindside you ;)

Vega

Real Name
Joni
Originally Posted by pynkzephyr
We are working on a date....... ;)

I think my bank account just peed itself a little.
:lol:

I can't wait!! I need enough perches and toys to leave a set at camp, for 3 cages!!

Status
Not open for further replies.