• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

When is the next Sidewalk Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Soo....I was going to get a cage from Kathie next month, should I, or should I wait and save some monies? I wansta know! :heart: :) ;) I want to be in the know!! :)

lora

Meeting neighbors
Soo....I was going to get a cage from Kathie next month, should I, or should I wait and save some monies? I wansta know! :heart: :) ;) I want to be in the know!! :)
Ohhh girl...I would hang on to every last penny you can find in the couch and wait for that Sidewalk Sale. I'm sure you won't regret it.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don't need a darn thing.

Really .. I don't, truly and honestly. :p

However ...........................................................................

There is a HUGE difference between NEEDS and WANTS. :lol:

Me and my fiddos WANT lots and lots and lots of fun birdie goodies!!
:dance4:
SWS .. sigh .. love the SWS .. I want to marry the SWS :heart::heart:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I don't expect to get a huge discount on the cages, but I'm also buying several more java perches, boings and TOYS to go with the cage purchase and if possible I would love to get discounts on the other items, lol. So I *might* wait, but I really want to get this cage soon. My toos need a bigger cage than the double macaw, they need a giant or an aviary...sigh...

Well I'll be saving, hopefully we will know more soon :)

I'm glad the sale isn't rift now/this month as I just got hit with a load of ying yang bills... sigh...

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Mercedez, all I can tell you at this point, is to start saving up - it will be here sooner than you think ;)

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
OMG, just thinking of SWS has put butterflies in my tummy. I have to save. I have to start hiding money in my jewelry box or underwear drawer. Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh. This is awesome. Please, I need several weeks to save so I can really, really go over board this time, lol. So glad this question was asked.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Will we know it advance when it will be, a few weeks..possibly a month ahead of time?

I think last time we only had what it felt like was a weeks notice, it may of been longer, but it didn't seem like it. Lol

TITANIS

How many did we have so far? I only remember one around this time last year, were there others?

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
OMG, just thinking of SWS has put butterflies in my tummy. I have to save. I have to start hiding money in my jewelry box or underwear drawer. Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh. This is awesome. Please, I need several weeks to save so I can really, really go over board this time, lol. So glad this question was asked.
Butterflies!!!
:lol:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I think we've had three. Not quite sure, maybe it was two. hmmm...

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Jill!!!!!!!!! Did I ever tell you that your birds are so beautiful and me wuvs them?!?!?!!!!

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Hmm...did I tell you that if...if..if I had a cookie, one of those sugary kind with pink frosting, I would give it to you? :)

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Start saving up! We are taking applications for new members to the Ex Wives club :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.