• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ways to Ward off Cats? (Safely)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Seriously?
Can you not ruin another interesting discussion/thread with your need to prove yourself or constantly argue with other members (not sure which it is)? It takes away from the enjoyment and experience of other members when you make this all about your need to push your opinion and prove your point. Please take it to your own thread or a PM and do not subject everyone to your need to be difficult.
Sorry but I had to say something as I am tired of having to choose not to read certain threads so I can avoid being stuck in the middle of your need to fight with the other members. It is tiresome and boring and not what the site is for.

Just thinking maybe you could join a debate team/club and leave it all out of the forums?

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Everyone needs to calm down. I know that you are all capable of have a peaceful exchange of thoughts. Not everyone always has to agree with each other. Should you feel the need, there is the ignore function.

Sylvester

Hit the Road
Seriously?
Can you not ruin another interesting discussion/thread with your need to prove yourself or constantly argue with other members (not sure which it is)? It takes away from the enjoyment and experience of other members when you make this all about your need to push your opinion and prove your point. Please take it to your own thread or a PM and do not subject everyone to your need to be difficult.
Sorry but I had to say something as I am tired of having to choose not to read certain threads so I can avoid being stuck in the middle of your need to fight with the other members. It is tiresome and boring and not what the site is for.

Just thinking maybe you could join a debate team/club and leave it all out of the forums?
Yes, seriously.

Last edited:

Sylvester

Hit the Road
This is so exhausting to think and read about, I can't help but wonder why anyone would want to get a bird when they already have cats. I have cats but I live on a farm and they live outside and have a barn to sleep in. They are very sweet but I will never ever let them in the house as long as I have cheeky, not even for a minute
People love cats and they love birds. I use to have pet bunnies and dogs together. I know, some things just don't make sense.

Sylvester

Hit the Road
Except that multiple members on AA (and innumerable people elsewhere) have lost birds to their cats. Including me.
Yes, hrafn, I have too and I have made two posts about it. You and your friends don't have a monopoly on cat/bird tragedies.