• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The story of how two crossed over the bridge....

Jazzy*

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
so happy for you and cyd.she looks and sounds like a sweetheart and just wants to be loved again.she is so lucky to have you bringing her home! such a happy ending for you both :)

Jaguar

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Ry
I don't really know what she has. If you are interested in adopting a bird, let her know. If you have a relationship with her, she will surely come up with a bird that could possibly be suited for you :)
Just a curiosity, we don't have the room for another bird just yet :D

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
She kind of has a calming affect. Normally birds ramp you up, but not this one.
I hope I don't wreck her :(
Newman screams so bad that I am afraid I will have them both screaming. It could go the other way too, she is the size of my Timneh, maybe they can be friends. Newman's screaming could be him being lonely. Bea and Newman used to chit chat back and forth, he hated her, but I am sure he misses her for the hate/chit chat :lol:

Macaw Lover

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
I am crying tears of joy for you. I am so happy for both of you in finding each other.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
She kind of has a calming affect. Normally birds ramp you up, but not this one.
I hope I don't wreck her :(
Newman screams so bad that I am afraid I will have them both screaming. It could go the other way too, she is the size of my Timneh, maybe they can be friends. Newman's screaming could be him being lonely. Bea and Newman used to chit chat back and forth, he hated her, but I am sure he misses her for the hate/chit chat :lol:
You know, Tuchis TAG is such a trouble maker and loves to cause chaos with the other birds...only certain ones, but he and Clancy CAG don't get along and I'm sure if Aspen CAG would ever be brave enough to venture out of his cage, Tuchis would make him a prime target too, but they all love to just chatter back and forth and one of the things that Tuchis loves to say over and over again is "CLANCY BIRD!" LOL! There's no doubt in my mind that the greys would miss each other if they didn't have each other to sit and chatter at and beep at!

Laura729

Jogging around the block
I want to do a blog, start with my very first bird from the beginning.
I am not that great a writer :eek: so blog would be less formal lol
I was actually just thinking that you write really well!! You should definitely start a blog or a book!

I'm so glad you and Cyd found each other. :)

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am certain Bea put Cyd in your path. Someone else to love who desperately needed someone after her daddy passed on. Bea knows you could love someone and since your home is so wonderful, she sent you Cyd. Clearly Cyd adores you already. This was meant to be.

:sadhug:

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
:sad7::hug8::heart::hug8:

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh Danita, that's beautiful. I'm so glad you're adopting Cyd! :)

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
How very beautiful! I am so very happy for you and Cyd. She looks like a real sweetheart! I am excited for you to bring her home! The circle of life is a beautiful thing!:heart::hug8::heart:

Coki

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Omg...this bring so many traes to my eyes :(

It's horrible what you have been through, but when a baby choose you I believe it happens for a reason.

When my grandpa died, someone who ment and still means a lot to me, some person dropped a puppy into my grandma's garden. I tried to find an new family for her but no one wanted this little cute Doberman mix. I ended up keeping her and even though I own four dogs she will always be the most special. I believe my grandpa sent her to me, and now she is and will always be my beloved companion and friend.

Don't let this opportunity go away, destiny is tricky, but it has beautiful gifts for us.

Plus, being the baby of the T4Ws owner is something, right? I can see she will be a spoiled girl! :)

Guardiavoir

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joanna
This is a wonderful story. I feel like Cyd was destined to have met you after the passing of Bea to take care of you. I'm not much of a crier, so I'm not in the process of building Mount Tissue right now like many other people on this thread, but this is very touching.
:hug8:

Last edited:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Mount tissue is a cool place to be at.......

jojomom

Strolling the yard
Real Name
mandy
I think you write beautifully! I'm so glad for Cyd. I'm sure her dad will take care of your baby and I think its beautiful that you made that promise to him.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I was actually just thinking that you write really well!! You should definitely start a blog or a book!

I'm so glad you and Cyd found each other. :)
My dad was a writer :) a journalist!

I wanted to tell you Bonnie, that I was visiting, I wasn't sure and I didn't want to let anyone down. I knew you would enjoy the story along with everyone else.

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Danita, I think you write very well...your words are full of emotion and from your heart. You have expressed so much telling us about Cyd. So many tears in this thread already - sadness for the loss of Bea and happiness for you and Cyd. I think we can all feel it :hug8: