• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Removing PBFD from your home

mythic55

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
FYI:
The F10 fogger is especially good for closets- make sure there is ample spacing in between hanging clothing. Set the thing off- then launder everything you can in F10.
Hand spray doesnt work well on silk because the droplets are too big- I ruined a evening gown and a couple blouses. Should have waited for the fogger as it is a nice fine mist, and wont hurt extra delicate fabrics.

I broke my washing machine (too many loads I guess), a garden sprayer (too much spraying) and my toenail on the ladder spraying the ceiling. But casualties were expected.

Another important thing to mention is have a couple bottle sof Pinot or other social lubricate to get through this. After you have torn your house apart, you just want to fade away in your sofa- but you cant because it is sopping wet :rofl: send some vino down the hatch to smooth things out.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
FYI:
The F10 fogger is especially good for closets- make sure there is ample spacing in between hanging clothing. Set the thing off- then launder everything you can in F10.
Hand spray doesnt work well on silk because the droplets are too big- I ruined a evening gown and a couple blouses. Should have waited for the fogger as it is a nice fine mist, and wont hurt extra delicate fabrics.

I broke my washing machine (too many loads I guess), a garden sprayer (too much spraying) and my toenail on the ladder spraying the ceiling. But casualties were expected.

Another important thing to mention is have a couple bottle sof Pinot or other social lubricate to get through this. After you have torn your house apart, you just want to fade away in your sofa- but you cant because it is sopping wet :rofl: send some vino down the hatch to smooth things out.

:rofl: