• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post your cage set-ups!

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Thought I'd add to this incredibly fun thread. Both of my fids are in A&E Flights. Please excuse the mess, haven't changed the paper yet this morning, haha.
This is Mimi's cage, my 'Tiel. It's much less busy then Yuka's cage but it's because she is rather quick to scare. It's for her safety. Also, her night frights are no joke, poor thing. Then, Yuka's. Her's is much busier because, well, she's a conure. Enough said XD image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
:hehe:Its not like we've never seen mess before Sylviauna,:hilarious::p
I love their A&E Flight cages, they look so roomy and nice! Great set up:)
Thanks so much, means a bunch :). I tend to worry too much about this and that with how their cages are set up :wacky::confused:. So thanks so much for calming my obsessiveness a bit :roflmao:.

Stephanie&Oso

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Stephanie
Pictures of my bird room, there have been a few changes (added a desk for me, etc) but I am too lazy to go take some more, plus the room will change again in a few weeks when the new babies get here.

Where did you get that white cage with the play top for your cockatoo? I need one for my bare-eyed cockatoo, but I can't find any suitable ones for his playful nature and big body.

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Where did you get that white cage with the play top for your cockatoo? I need one for my bare-eyed cockatoo, but I can't find any suitable ones for his playful nature and big body.
That person may not respond, since this is an old thread and the post they made was older. I only have smaller parrots but some good brands for all parrots, large ones included are Avian Adventures, Kings Cages, A&E and HQ. Hope you find what you're looking for. :)

quazy4quakers

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Olivia
I would absolutely LOVE a bird room although I have only one bird and no rooms available. Does anybody here have a corner play set up for their parrot(s)? I am having a hard time thinking of something I can do. Thanks!

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
I would absolutely LOVE a bird room although I have only one bird and no rooms available. Does anybody here have a corner play set up for their parrot(s)? I am having a hard time thinking of something I can do. Thanks!

Put a play stand next to Macho's cage and hange things like a boing or net from the ceiling/wall. Create bridges from the cage to the play stand like a rope with knots on it so he gets a workout getting to and from.

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
Not the greatest pic but Charlie's cage is in a corner......the open door gets him from his cage the the jolly ball with the boing attached to the bottom of it. The second boing he gets to from the play area on top of his cage. I also have a table top manzanita play area that sit on a tv table which is normally by the front corner of the cage for him to climb on as well. He uses every bit of his outside area.. I have a net as well but haven't set it up for him yet.....
IMG_20151219_184848.jpg
IMG_20151219_185022.jpg

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
Pictures of my bird room, there have been a few changes (added a desk for me, etc) but I am too lazy to go take some more, plus the room will change again in a few weeks when the new babies get here.

Gotta ask.......do you have carpet in the birds room?? So, what new babies are you getting? Love the set up!!

Littlbird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lorechelle
Not the greatest pic but Charlie's cage is in a corner......the open door gets him from his cage the the jolly ball with the boing attached to the bottom of it. The second boing he gets to from the play area on top of his cage. I also have a table top manzanita play area that sit on a tv table which is normally by the front corner of the cage for him to climb on as well. He uses every bit of his outside area.. I have a net as well but haven't set it up for him yet.....
View attachment 215586
View attachment 215587

I have been looking for one of those balls for a few years. no bird stores, petstores,or flea markets ,not on Amazon under bird toys either.
where did you get it?
I have a pvc overhang so I don't need too hang from my ceiling and it's portable.
Tucker is with a friend right now in his travel cage and has a pvc playtop set up and that hanging over as well. .
but he REALLY wants one of those balls. he said so. ... CAM00043.jpg

Littlbird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lorechelle
btw...Tucker is still a pineapple green cheek. lol.
that's my friends Sun borrowing Tucks stuff.
Tuck is probably off flying.
or hanging out on the Christmas tree

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
I have been looking for one of those balls for a few years. no bird stores, petstores,or flea markets ,not on Amazon under bird toys either.
where did you get it?
I have a pvc overhang so I don't need too hang from my ceiling and it's portable.
Tucker is with a friend right now in his travel cage and has a pvc playtop set up and that hanging over as well. .
but he REALLY wants one of those balls. he said so. ... View attachment 215618

Here is the link to the jolly balls at Blu's Bird Toys. .Jolly Balls in 4 sizes

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
where did you get it?
but he REALLY wants one of those balls. he said so. ... View attachment 215618
I BOUGHT A DOGS JOLLYBALL IT WORKD GREAT I TOOK THE BALL IN SIDE IT OUT DRILLED HOLES USE THE SMALLEST BIT FIRST SO BALL DOSENT CRACK ADD CHAIN TO HANG DRILLED HOLES TO ADD TOYS , HE LOVES HIS BALL 015.JPG

Ecogirl2206

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Andrea
I haven't been on for a while but I recently got an A&E double flight cage for my parrotlets and wanted to share. :)
Do your parrotlets actually fly the full length? :wideyed: (If so, mine definitely needs a bigger cage!) That's an insanely huge (and awesome) cage for two p'lets!

emzymayzy

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emma

Im in a one bedroom small flat at the moment and your set up is exactly how I want my future bird set up to be like this is my dream. How did you get started like this ?