• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Ozzie U2 is not well

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
:hug8::hug8::hug8:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Oh good, glad you got the heat. Take care of yourself, and please let us know how Ozzie is doing. :hug8:

Deej

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Deena
So glad to hear that Ozzie is getting the right meds now and is hopefully on the road to recovery. The heat is going to be great for him so he can save his energy to get better, and we know the snow was starting to fly here today so the extra heat is a double bonus. :(

Good healing thoughts coming Ozzie's way. Emily get some rest now and take a deep breath.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
so glad he is doing better ..take care of yourself to !!!!! Thank you for loving Ozzy your an angel:heart::hug8:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sounds like your new vet is a winner :) I am so glad they got you a treatment plan that addresses everything. Prayers that Ozzie feels better very soon :)

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
:hug8::hug8:

emilybsharp

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Emily
I gave him his medicine and feeding this morning, and he seems to be pepped up. Hes eating some millet right now on his own! He was bopping up and down happily for a little bit.

Im keeping him in a small cage in the bathroom to keep the heat up, because I have an open floor plan throughout the house and I had a towel over the cage so the light didnt bother him at night, and this morning he bent upside down to spy on me going potty LOL Odd as that sounds, it brightened up my morning :)

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Im so glad he seems to be perking up a little. He'll hopefully be feeling better in no time:hug8::hug8::hug8:

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
yeah :laughing12:good news..try to enjoy your wk end and give yourself some time:)

Deej

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Deena
I'm so glad to hear that Ozzie is starting to feel better. :hug8: Very good news that he is starting to eat a bit on his own. Keep getting stronger every day Ozzie, we are waiting to hear some terrible too' stuff stories soon. :D

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
What good news! I'm so relieved Ozzie is on the road to recovery now and that you are feeling better too! :hug8:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
great news dear!!

emilybsharp

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Emily
Hey guys. Sorry took longer to get on. My internet is Off right now so I cAn only check from school or hubs phone which I'm on his phone right now that's y funny typing sorry. Ozzies stiLl on hAndfeeding formula and he hAs gAined 6grams since friday. Friday he was 565 tonight he is 571 so. That's good news to me. Thanks every one for best wishes I appreciate u all. I will get back with u as soon as I can okay hugs

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
YEAH..:laughing12:thanks Emily..good job:highfive:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
glad to hear he has gained some weight, yay! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.