• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Our newest family member due to join us next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
The forecasters are promising us nice July weather from next weekend and cannot wait. It will mean both myself and the four dogs can spend time outside and enjoy games with a ball again.
Once they are all pooped from running too much, I will have the chance to get some ground work done in peace!
Trouble is my energy levels run out so quickly these days and I have to give up long before my brain wants to.:)
At least with Max now joining our family it has given me a new lease of life and I am grateful at least I can still do Some work.

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
When I read the stories of the poor German shepherd Captain who died and then Bear in our Country, it just makes me so sad that there are people around who can still be so cruel to such beautiful animals. They should never be allowed to own a pet ever again.
max is showered with love and being trained as best I can but calling it tough love for his own sake. Could no more be cruel and unkind to any dumb animal, would rather cut my own arm off first. They are better than us humans in lots of ways. :hug8:

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
All four of our dogs go out for the final time before bed and without fail if Steve or John let them in and put them into their sleeping quarters for the night, Max has to trot and find me and kiss me goodnight and then off he trots and not heard of again until morning or the odd times barking a warning that there is someone outside in the dead of night or just walking past. They do not linger though when they hear that loud chocolaty bark!:D
It makes me feel as safe as houses knowing I have him on my side.:D

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Today I could have screamed. Max has found out how to open any door that is not locked and he had let himself out into the rain and ran down our field. He was dripping wet mud and in an awful state. Washed it off outside and ran him around a bit to dry it off before coming back indoors. What a mess!:D
Serve me right for having such a huge donkey of a dog, but he is worth it.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.