• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My New baby Alexandrine parrot will get in Spring 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrka2004

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Marina
Here I wanna post breeder' s pair of my New Alex baby that I plan to buy when it's will be weaned on Spring 2012.
Here are few pictures of the pair. Sorry I will upload in few hours later they are on my other computer and I can't wake up my other birds. Which one's one an Indian Ringneck - Rio almost 11 months old and pair of Pasiffic Parrotles - Sunny- boy and Tweety - girl.
Here are pictures:
Big Bird & Girlie.JPG
Name: Big Bird and his mate is Girlie come up next
Girlie and Big Bird.JPG
Name Girlie her mate upper
Girlie and Big Bird (2).JPG
Girly & Big Boy

Lucy & Ricky.JPG Ricky & Lucy.JPG
This pair are Lucy at nest box and her mate Ricky at right
Lucy's sister, Lola & Denver.JPG
Here is Lucy's sister pair with Denver , don't have a pic. as he can be still - told breeder...*)

P.S: So, now I have to do just wait my new appeared baby from any of the three pair. I'm so excited and can't wait.
:dance4::dancing::hug8:
Also will post here of update pictures of my new baby as he (I wanna boy) growing up.
Enjoy our family photos and Thanks for watch us!

Last edited:

kobe629

Moving in
Congrats on your soon to be baby..I have a 4 year old and love mine..He talks like crazy..

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations on your future baby!

Matt

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I'm so excited for you!

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Lovely Alexandrines. :) Congrats on your future baby, too!

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Marina, are you going to have your baby dna sexed? I am looking for a breeder who will actually dna their babies because I want specifically a male because they're so stunning with their big, bold neck rings! I'm not looking to get an alex any time soon, but definitely in the future.

CONGRATS! What a beautiful pair! Love their names, too! :dance5:

myrka2004

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Marina
Marina, are you going to have your baby dna sexed? I am looking for a breeder who will actually dna their babies because I want specifically a male because they're so stunning with their big, bold neck rings! I'm not looking to get an alex any time soon, but definitely in the future.

CONGRATS! What a beautiful pair! Love their names, too! :dance5:
Sorry, but that gorgeous Alex pairs NOT mine.... it's my breeder from whom I have Rio - Indian Ringneck parrot...
He (Tom) has 3 pairs of Alex that he breed and I'm first in his List now. The pairs now have few clunches... and he wait for hatch :)
and of course me too:dance4:

Here is my breeder web:
Homehttp://www.stwaviary.com/

myrka2004

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Marina
Marina, are you going to have your baby dna sexed? I am looking for a breeder who will actually dna their babies because I want specifically a male because they're so stunning with their big, bold neck rings! I'm not looking to get an alex any time soon, but definitely in the future.CONGRATS! What a beautiful pair! Love their names, too! :dance5:
This breeder DNA sexing all his babyes parrots without charge as do others breeder. Also he have very healthy, hand feed and tame all his babyes. I love also not high prices of the parrots.

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Sorry, but that gorgeous Alex pairs NOT mine.... it's my breeder from whom I have Rio - Indian Ringneck parrot...
He (Tom) has 3 pairs of Alex that he breed and I'm first in his List now. The pairs now have few clunches... and he wait for hatch :)
and of course me too:dance4:

Here is my breeder web:
Home
I didn't think they were yours, I just bunched my congrats to you & my compliment on your future baby's parents in the same sentance. Sorry for the confusion!:p

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
This breeder DNA sexing all his babyes parrots without charge as do others breeder.
Nope, some breeders I spoke with will not bother dna sexing their babies but offer their guess on the baby's sex by looking at it which is not reliable at all.

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
My breeder NOT guess , he did DNA test!
I was NOT saying 'Nope' about the fact your breeder dna tested your baby but was replying to my experience in other breeders dna testing. In my experience they would rather "guess" that dna test. For me it has been like pulling teeth to locate a breeder who will dna test their babies. Glad your search yielded better results.

myrka2004

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Marina
...LOL...I was don't understand you at all...so funny to me read this after yourt post:lol:

Last edited:

myrka2004

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Marina
GOOD NEWWWSSSS!!!!!
Today January 25, 2012 year - 1rst Egg has hatched....maybe it will be my baby....
I so HAAAAPPPPPYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Can't wait....
:dance4::heart::dancing:

myrka2004

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Marina
Congrats Marina!! :cloud9:It must be soo difficult to wait.Can you go visit you're baby once its hatched?
I will...but I can't do this, because my breeder Location in Alabama.... I live in New York, that's why I can't. But he will send me a pictures throught my e- mail and I will see my baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.