• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lost Ringneck?

Jaguar

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Ry
Putting you through this hell just to keep something that was never rightfully hers. How terrible. :depressed: Keep us updated.

RoxieW

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Roxie
We are going to court unfortunately, the court date is over a month away March 20, 2015 @ 10:00am...But that is okay because I did everything that my attorney friend told me to do as far as how to pursue the issue and what information/evidence to gather up and the correct form in which to present it in. I am 100% confident that this situation is NOT going to end well for the person I am suing but at this point OH WELL...and I also believe that because she has basically performed (what I know for sure she will be charged with) not only a civil violation to me but also a felony of Criminal Conversion up the felony theft. So that's about all I want or can say right now and I have finally been able to close my eyes and get some sleep without an overwhelming feeling of hopelessness. Thank you all for the encouraging comments I do appreciate your support. Check out the following attached link I think you may find it very interesting and again, Thank you.http://hecallsmegod.tumblr.com/post/97315199142/caught-this-yesterday-in-my-front-yard-his-name"
Good luck tomorrow with your court hearing. @Libby :bighug:

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Yes, Good Luck!! I am so excited for you to get your birdie back. Will be thinking of you and sending lots of good vibes tomorrow:hug8::heart::hug8:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
OH are you flicking kidding me. i had a little budgie that came like bomb thru my deck door. he had been outside for a very long time. i bust my backside trying to find his owner. i called AHS, checked with all the local vets, craigslist was not even a dream yet, i did everything possible to find his owner. when that failed i kept him. he was the Turk, (the little terrorist). he lived with me until his death about 8 months later.
@Libby, sweetie, i'm praying you get your baby back.

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
WTFreak!!! So freaking mad right now!! I'm so sorry this has happened!!

Diesel13

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Miranda
I just read through this whole thread and I am absolutely sick to my stomach! This person is despicable in my eyes.

Rhemey deserves to be with his momma :unsure1:

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
I just read through this whole thread and I am absolutely sick to my stomach! This person is despicable in my eyes.

Rhemey deserves to be with his momma :unsure1:

I agree. I don't see how anyone can think...hm I found this animal and now I'm going to fight to keep him and go as far as to forge paperwork for court.... doesn't make sense. :shakehead: