• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Look What Came In the Mail!

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Honestly, I haven't washed the pink boing yet. The rescue rope is white so no problems there.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Good question. I've only ever had to spot clean my Crawler, though, never give it a *washing.* On my colored boing, spot cleaning doesn't seem to affect the color, but not sure how it would stand up to a washing.

vmashley03

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Good question. I've only ever had to spot clean my Crawler, though, never give it a *washing.* On my colored boing, spot cleaning doesn't seem to affect the color, but not sure how it would stand up to a washing.
That's good! If/when I get one that's probably what I will end up doing just to be safe!

Deueller

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Zach
I'm so jealous! I've wanted one of these for luna, she doesn't know yet, but I've ordered her an Atom for christmas and this is definitely next on the list. She looks so excited :laughing12:

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
I'm so jealous! I've wanted one of these for luna, she doesn't know yet, but I've ordered her an Atom for christmas and this is definitely next on the list. She looks so excited :laughing12:
Oh don't tell Charlie :shh: but her atom will be here in a few days (yay for the holiday sale!)...and a manzanita play stand too! She is getting her own playroom for Christmas! I would recommend looking at winged victorys website or MSBS as they have the best prices and free shipping :D

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
what a lucky beautiful girlie she is!! and a nice box to place with too!

Deueller

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Zach
Oh don't tell Charlie :shh: but her atom will be here in a few days (yay for the holiday sale!)...and a manzanita play stand too! She is getting her own playroom for Christmas! I would recommend looking at winged victorys website or MSBS as they have the best prices and free shipping :D
I will!!! I can't wait till Luna and my Future pionus have there own room :dance4:

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
I will!!! I can't wait till Luna and my Future pionus have there own room :dance4:
Your baby/baby-to-be are very lucky! Are you getting a Pionus soon? They are so pretty!

ArtBird

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Celia
The first of many packages for Charlie's birdie playroom! She was so excited she had to open it right away!
View attachment 162965 View attachment 162966 View attachment 162967 View attachment 162968 View attachment 162969 View attachment 162970
She was so excited she couldn't even wait for it to be hung before climbing!

Now for the other two packages this week--an atom and play tree/gym/stand! Hopefully I will get everything assembled this weekend! I think I'm just as excited..if not more so..than Charlie. I've been wanting to make her a playroom since we bought the house :D
Great pics of her! Ki never lets me open boxes by myself either....

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Great pics of her! Ki never lets me open boxes by myself either....
Always have to be our little helpers! How did we ever open boxes without them??!!

ArtBird

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Celia
Always have to be our little helpers! How did we ever open boxes without them??!!
Yes, or...paint, or cook dinner, or brush your teeth, or take a bath.....and the list goes on.... :rofl:
I hope you get some good pics of her on the net!

zuzanqa

Real Name
Zuz
Looks so fun! Love it.

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Yes, or...paint, or cook dinner, or brush your teeth, or take a bath.....and the list goes on.... :rofl:
I hope you get some good pics of her on the net!
Oh yes we need help to do everything! If this playgym ever shows up I will be able to get some cute pics (the shipping is taking FOREVER!)