• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Look What Came In the Mail!

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
I love nets with built-in toys. :)
Here's the Foster's and Smith ones:
Zoo Max Natural Sisal Rope Net for Birds: Pet Bird Perches
Zoo Max Colored Cotton Rope Net for Birds: Pet Bird Perches
Cotton or sisal?? Ask RJN and Charlie and then get back to me. :)

I love nets with built in toys, but what I love even better are nets with built in O-rings to hang toys from! (Oliver's Garden in particular does this; not sure if others do.) The reason why? Birds like your Bridgie and my Lola. The toys will look nice for a week and then they'll be all gone :eek: :laugh: With the O-rings you can keep adding new ones :)

vmashley03

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Do they have Cotton perches in their cage? I would do sisal for variety..Charlie likes the material of the new net (it's not sisal but still it's different than her other perches)
They have a sisal perch in their cage, and a cotton swing.

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
They have a sisal perch in their cage, and a cotton swing.
Oh you have all your bases (or should I say birdie feets) covered! I like the looks of the cotton one slightly more..but both look equally fun! You could just get one of both since you have two pairs of birdie feet and you know how their "needs" change every other second:hehe:

GuineaPigster

Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh you have all your bases (or should I say birdie feets) covered! I like the looks of the cotton one slightly more..but both look equally fun! You could just get one of both since you have two pairs of birdie feet and you know how their "needs" change every other second:hehe:
:rolleyes: Spoiled lil' monkeys can afford to choose between cotton and sisal in their new home!
In their old home, they had the amazing variety or choices, such as: Food changed weekly or monthly??

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
:rolleyes: Spoiled lil' monkeys can afford to choose between cotton and sisal in their new home!
In their old home, they had the amazing variety or choices, such as: Food changed weekly or monthly??
Oh goodness how could you make them choose :hehe: And their previous homes sounds like they had quite the accommodations :eek: :gag:

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
She actually isn't much of a rope chewer (thank goodness!) I mean she kinda chews on it but nothing significant. I think I'm going to order her a boing from MPBT or OG once I get the tree set up and figure out what else I can add to it (she loves boings!)
I think you should get her a pink one from OG. Looks good on Cowboy....imagine how it will look on our fashionista!

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
I think you should get her a pink one from OG. Looks good on Cowboy....imagine how it will look on our fashionista!
I want to get her a pink boing! Cowboy's made Charlie very jealous that he has a pink one and she doesn't!

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco

I am pretty sure that at some point Susan said you could actually get an entire *Crawler* dyed... imagine a big PINK crawler!! :D

GlassOnion

I've been tempted to get Susan's colorful rope products for a while, but one question: does the dye come off of the rope when you wash it? A colorful crawler sounds soo tempting but it's easier to bleach white cotton than it would be to have patchy colored rope!

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
I've been tempted to get Susan's colorful rope products for a while, but one question: does the dye come off of the rope when you wash it? A colorful crawler sounds soo tempting but it's easier to bleach white cotton than it would be to have patchy colored rope!
That's what I've been wondering as well! I wouldn't want it to just look pretty for a few washes then it look like :eek: