• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Look What Came In the Mail!

vmashley03

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
The first of many packages for Charlie's birdie playroom! She was so excited she had to open it right away!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
She was so excited she couldn't even wait for it to be hung before climbing!

Now for the other two packages this week--an atom and play tree/gym/stand! Hopefully I will get everything assembled this weekend! I think I'm just as excited..if not more so..than Charlie. I've been wanting to make her a playroom since we bought the house :D

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sure that she will love using it!

Matt

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Very nice!

hockeymomwood

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ellen
Yay! Aengus loves his. It is draped across his double java tree. :) BTW... Charlie is such a cutie... :heart:

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Yay! Aengus loves his. It is draped across his double java tree. :) BTW... Charlie is such a cutie... :heart:
I had a similar idea of attaching it to her new playtree...it's even bigger (and heavier) than I expected (not that I'm complaining)! Glad Aengus likes his as well! And thanks but don't tell her she already checks herself out in the mirror enough as is! :hehe:

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Yes, it is very heavy. I have the extra large super duper and it is HEAVY. I had to have my son help me lift it and drape it over the tree. :)
Oh goodness I just got a medium short since I wasn't quite sure if she would like it or where I would put a larger one..I can only imagine how heavy a larger one is!!! :wideyed:

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hooray!! It looks like she and the net are off to a short time together, if Charlie likes rope!!

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
She actually isn't much of a rope chewer (thank goodness!) I mean she kinda chews on it but nothing significant. I think I'm going to order her a boing from MPBT or OG once I get the tree set up and figure out what else I can add to it (she loves boings!)

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
Soooo jealous! Can't wait for me and the critters to move in with our adopted Mama :p Which net is this? Noodle and are browsing. Can't wait to see the rest of her stuff. Yay, Charlie and Victoria!

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Whose net is it?

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Soooo jealous! Can't wait for me and the critters to move in with our adopted Mama :p Which net is this? Noodle and are browsing. Can't wait to see the rest of her stuff. Yay, Charlie and Victoria!
Check out wingedvictorys.com it's the Aronico Medium short..it's free shipping and you can get 10% off with a coupon code and it's already priced lower there than MSBS

Last edited:

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Oops forgot the code it's "AAWings"..one day I wrote out a list of my favorite vendors and their AA discount codes :dance4:

GuineaPigster

Avenue Spotlight Award
We have to coordinate so that we don't all get the same net! :rofl: That way wwhen we move in, we'll have a variety. :)

GuineaPigster

Avenue Spotlight Award
In that's case one of you order a crawler from OG (when they relaunch)! That's another one on Charlie's wish list!
I was thinking I'd order the one from Foster's and Smith! It has wood chunks on it. :)