• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Guys, i need advice

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
I agree it doesn't matter. You don't need to explain the back story to us. I think over explaining might contribute to confusion. All is good :)

Each new day will help make it easier. I empathise with how much it hurts. My dog died when she was only 3. At this point in my life I was 14, I was in no way ready to say goodbye. It took me years to get over her. No one was listening and no one was there to offer me a hug.

I want to offer you hugs. My whole point is at the end of the day you are hurting...I really do understand how much losing a pet can hurt. It is even harder when we are young and it is all out of our control.

:sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2:

TinyFeathers

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
I agree it doesn't matter. You don't need to explain the back story to us. I think over explaining might contribute to confusion. All is good :)

Each new day will help make it easier. I empathise with how much it hurts. My dog died when she was only 3. At this point in my life I was 14, I was in no way ready to say goodbye. It took me years to get over her. No one was listening and no one was there to offer me a hug.

I want to offer you hugs. My whole point is at the end of the day you are hurting...I really do understand how much losing a pet can hurt. It is even harder when we are young and it is all out of our control.

:sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2:
:hug8::heart::heart::heart:
Thank you.