• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Green Cheek Roll Call

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Heather F

Rollerblading along the road
What a pretty baby!

safehaven

Sprinting down the street
What a pretty baby!
Thank you! Wasn't planning on adding or keeping any babies but she stole our heart, she is very sweet and super snuggly, not sure if that's born personality or bc she was the only baby and we spoiled her rotten holding her all the time:hehepink:

Ninna

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kate Pinks
I love all these pics! I'm so jealous, tho - can't wait to get one of my own, but I've just found out that another batch of eggs has failed to hatch so it won't be as soon as I'd hoped.

I'm finding AA really helpful, I have so much to learn...and meanwhile just looking at other people's beautiful little birds has put the smile back on my face.

SpellCastor

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Castor
Time to finally introduce Leviathan!
She is a turquoise GCC. An absolute sweetheart. Loves sitting on my shoulder and nuzzling into my hair.
She's also incredibly fearless... which is why we call her our little dragoness. She is toy-crazy and will attack anything shiny or colorful.
Her favorite foods are seedless grapes, apple and papaya.

Scott Norman

Meeting neighbors
I don't know why I said 4th . It's here 3rd clutch ... she had 2cinnamon an a pineapple in here first clutch. She had 2 pineapples second clutch . I hope all 4 eggs are fertile. It would be neat to see what they will be ...

Last edited:

Scott Norman

Meeting neighbors
I kept one of are baby for awhile he was a pineapple like his daddy . When the next baby's come I gave him to a good home . I planning to build a large aviary so I can keep the new baby's .

raebaby

Moving in
Real Name
Rae
If you've seen Disney's movie "Moana", you fell in love with the not-so-right chicken "Hei Hei". Well, that's precisely what I named MY sweet chicken after. Hatched September 7, 2016 and came home to me December 21, 2016. Here he is!

Attachments