1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ever seen an Amazon that looks Like This Here's Tango?

Discussion in 'Amazon Avenue' started by Vistadeck, 4/18/17.

1. Vistadeck

Vistadeck Moving in

Tina Johnson
    Thanks for all the posts and interest. I have seen Voren's pics alas too late to contact him but will see after a full molt which he hasn't had sine I have had him since 12-15. He has had a couple of full tests, some liver issues due to his diet before us but just have to be diligent and hope he lives well and happy with us. Just thought I'd post his pic for interest, I will do it again if there are dramatic changes sometime.

Clueless and jmfleish like this.
  2. Clueless

Clueless Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Tailgating!!!

Post often.....he's just gorgeous and we love photos

3. Monica

Monica Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Monica
    I know of some other experts that I can ask! I just need permission to share his pictures! :)

If he's not on it already, you may want to consider giving him Vetri-DMG and/or A/F Milk Thistle. Some people swear by Lily of the Desert Aloe Detox as well, but at minimum, the DMG is a great support for his health!

4. Vistadeck

Vistadeck Moving in

Tina Johnson
    Thanks! I know we did Milk Thistle for a while as per our vet then I guess he's improved - he is on something else I sprinkle in his food from them, I will look into these thank you! Yes you may share the pictures

Monica likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)