• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Elvis's pizza crust obsession

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I am such a bad Parront. My poor birds. l have never given them even a taste of pizza or a human cracker or a chip.

I do have a picture of Skyy clinging for her life to the side of my son’s cereal bowl while he tried desperately to keep her out of his lucky charms.

I should be ashamed of myself.
:rofl:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
The Evidence! Obviously she had just her shower and was a little hungry...
View attachment 284270
Milton is guilty of extreme Cheerio-icide...he wantonly attacks my bowl of Cheerios whenever he gets a chance. He also has the temerity to eat half a Cheerio, then put it back in the bowl to grab an uneaten one...:jawdrop1:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
...and one more thing....Milton doesn't like any other cereals...including my other favorite cereal...Wheaties. He's been known to grab a flake and toss it almost 5 feet away...I don't know how he does it....

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Dobby will kill for cheese, walnuts, potatoes, rice, bread, chips, and anything super bad for him like soap.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
and anything super bad for him like soap.
...that's an unusual one. Milton detests detergent and fabric softener bottles...I don't know why...

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I have similar issues when brushing my teeth! Pilo wants nothing more than to brush his beak also! Cracks me up! :lol:
That's Elvis's new thing too! Sort of. I think Elvis wants to eat the tooth paste.....

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I am such a bad Parront. My poor birds. l have never given them even a taste of pizza or a human cracker or a chip.

I do have a picture of Skyy clinging for her life to the side of my son’s cereal bowl while he tried desperately to keep her out of his lucky charms.

I should be ashamed of myself.
I blame one of Elvis's prior owners. Elvis definitely recognized pizza and WANTED it. And he can be pretty insistent when he wants something. :rolleyes:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I blame one of Elvis's prior owners. Elvis definitely recognized pizza and WANTED it. And he can be pretty insistent when he wants something. :rolleyes:
Milton is that way with potato chips. We have them so infrequently...but any time I have them, he goes nuts...

Feathered up

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
I did have a rabbit that if she heard a potato chip bag, would run over and jump in your lap. She was crazy for fruit loops too. I blame my ex for that. Lol

Skyy came to me at a year old. She had never had “junk food” but she still acts like she’s supposed to have it. Lol. Goldfish crackers...she is obsessed with those things and will bite when you give her an appropriate treat but you are eating them. Lol. I had to stop eating anything that wasn’t okay for her in front of her. I wanted to keep my fingers. Lol

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
...that's an unusual one. Milton detests detergent and fabric softener bottles...I don't know why...
Yep, I've never seen it before with any of my birds. Poor Momazon was afraid someday the vet would tell her his soap level in his blood was too high. We've had to cover all thew laundry soap with bags or hide it, and any other soap product needs to be hidden when he's in search of mischief. He also loves to just chew random things like normal birds but he's the chewingest Maxi I've ever had.
Maybe it's sweet or something or he's just weird about it like pets and animals that get pica and try to eat strange things that aren't even close to food.